Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Made Brama
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: how to rest individual player?

how to rest individual player?

I have whole team with 100% condiditon and 3 player that just recover from injury.I want to give practice match to those who got 100% condition but rest that 3 player.is there any way to do that?

its really harmful to rest whole team just for 3 player.. -_-
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    With web version, you can select players and then arrange practice match to train them. That means you can un-select to exclude those 3. I'm not sure about other version.

Maybe tutorial videos can help you.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...al-series.html
    Buffs Mad likes this.

You can select all etc then tap the 'tick' to unselect the ones you don't want to train or just tap the ones you want to train - highlighted (green) = will train; not highlighted = won't train. Tapping toggles training on/off.

how to open web version? I'm open through web browser and facebook,the window are the same.no checklist

Famous
    Start Top Eleven through facebook Top Eleven apps or directly through Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game

Then select the training tab (3rd from left)

Similar to the mobile ver., you can select individual to involve in training first, and then press training type (sketch/cardial/PM) to start. In web version, you have an option to select high intensity of training to accelerate training but consume more condition.

I believe you can find tutorial videos from link I attached in my earlier post here and it should be clearer. Not difficult to find as I remember. That's a good training materials for starters.

In web version between the age and the condition bar, there are 3 bars, that mean hard training, you can click in every player individually and select 1 bar- rest, 2 bars-normal training 3 bars-hard trainig

Famous
    I found the video from the list for you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXhL...utu.be&t=2m30s

Hope this is what you need.

here are my team.most player need rest,and 1 player are 90% condition,the one I give red box

I want to train just him ,because he's fit,need training instead of rest.what should I do?

I cant open youtube.something wrong with my flash player