Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

The Palace News for 1st July...

Three games played by the teams today, first up was the Terriers' League game away at Frosty FC (still got Bot teams...). Xabier Moran produced a MoM performance, providing two corners in two first half minutes for striker Ben Atkins and Captain midfielder Michael Flack to score and put Terriers 2-0 up at the break. Frosty pulled one back before defender Tom Clare took advantage of a gap in the defence to run all the way through and score to restore the two goal-lead. The home side, however, scored twice deep into the second half to pull the final result back to a draw, 3-3.

Casuals were the first up in a tightly timed pair of evening matches, their first home league game of the season against Jimmy's Eleven. New striker Reda Mourad has taken a while to settle in, but it took a set-piece opportunity to break the ice and now things are looking up. After being bundled off the ball in the area, Mourad scored from the spot to open the scoring, and Omar Hansen opened his account with a 30 yard thunderbolt a few minutes later. In the second half, Mourad scored again, and then the visitors upped their game and the next 15 minutes was all Casuals defence with Captain Ben De Wree in particularly good form, and he ended all resistance from the visitors on 65 minutes when he copied his left-winger and blasted a ball past the 'keeper for the fourth goal. Late bookings for Anurak Arma and Freddy Jones gave Eleven's set-piece experts a chance at a consolation goal, but Casuals 'keeper Tran Cong Vinh had taken confidence from his defence and smothered both chances. First win of the season for Palace Casuals, and it was a good one, 4-0.

Ben De Wree gets the first Casuals 10 Performance Score...

Season 68-match-performance.jpg

...and the infamous Shirt Pull-Injury strikes again...

Season 68-shirt-pull-injury-again....png

Starting only a couple of minutes after the senior team's match finished, the final game of the day was Terriers' Cup Qualifying Round 1st Leg match away at Scraggy AC (Bot...). An early injury to left-back Ruben Gorrono put the Terriers on the back foot and the sides were evenly matched. It took a set-piece to break the deadlock, Xabier Moran claiming the MoM after netting a direct free-kick to give the Terriers a 1-0 advantage for the 2nd Leg.

Injury count - Casuals 1 injury for 6 days; Terriers 5 injuries for 18 days.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-01-2015 at 10:06 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

VIP
    Season 68-butd9.png

League victory...
    10 - Casa de Valle (Valley house)...
    9 - Mitrakis and Shibamura...

Season 68-4.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Insaine league game... 4-3 (away) but is good that we won.
    talisman and Buffs Mad like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

United Update

OMG.. Troll result number 2 in CL and already out

The Machine hates me
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-02-2015 at 09:44 AM.
    Peter Renn, talisman and Buffs Mad like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Day of the truth vs the 7 star n scout tanker and what can I say...Once again my team is there when it counts,didn't really expect that after the all poor until that game,but can live pretty well with the point,every point counts in that strong league.Season 68-uploadfromtaptalk1435839190788.jpgSeason 68-uploadfromtaptalk1435839200246.jpg
    talisman, khris, Buffs Mad and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    United Update

OMG.. Troll result number 2 in CL and already out

The Machine hates me
    One season I lost the first 3 CL Group matches and still qualified second, with a 3-0-3 record...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    One season I lost the first 3 CL Group matches and still qualified second, with a 3-0-3 record...
    This is nice too hear, that scenario would be awesome
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Won 3-0 in the CL early this morning. Beast player Foster won MOM again, scoring and assisting in the win.

Just now won 6-0 in the League too. Foster this time scored twice and assisted twice, again wining the MOM award.

He's played 4 games for me so far. Got MOM in EVERY game, scored 10 on the ratings three times, with the worst rating he has received being a 9.

As a result Foster is now 4 cones over 10*, even though it won't give him more than 9* at the moment. Happy to keep picking up these extra cones though, as it means less power training is needed next season to bring him back to top 9*.
    talisman, khris and Buffs Mad like this.

United update 2

So they changed the too 10 ratings, but it seems they have also changed they structure of ratings.

MC and DMC gets resonable rates now, even good ones.

And in a match like mine my keeper would normally get 5 or 6, now he gets an 8.

Season 68-ratings.jpg
    talisman, khris, Buffs Mad and 2 others like this.

Double victory in CL, Valle de Escotia won 0-2 against the 1st of group, and Bayern won 1-5 with a Hattrick of Pavel Nedved, 2nd hattrick consecutive, so I'm proud

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast