Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Famous
    Cup: Lost 1:0 against a narrow diamond, using 3n-1-4-2. I didn't show up until the 75th minute and when I did, the opponent immediately scored!!!

League: Won 1:0 with 3w-1-4-2 against 4-1-3n-2. In a match where I was running several players of 5, 6 or 7*, my 4* DC/DMC got MOTM!!!

That means we're first in the league, atop the champions league group on GD and in trouble in the cup...

WOW when last have i posted on the forum... Haven't played t11 for the past 3 season, finished 1st, 6th, 6th. Atleast we managed to get promoted the last 2 Came back today to see the new league and sitting in 10th upgrade of Jo'Burg FC underway!!!

All managers in my league seem to be very high even though my team is rated low. Anyway no time for complaining, time to start kicking ass! Good luck fellow members in the league, cup (those who are still in), CL!
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Remembered now, I wasn't around to see off my DC Orum, 263 appearances for Jo'Burg FC and currently leading in most clubs assists (59) Great having you aboard!
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

VIP
    Season 68-celtic9.png

Numbers say it all... Luis Gomes ~ 200 assists...

Season 68-14.png

Cup: Lost 1-3 versus a team 3 levels higher than me, will see the second match...
    CL: First without problem (rest of team are abandoned...).
    League: Pffffffffff the most difficult league I played until now. At least there are 7 active managers! Now I'm in 3th place, 5 Wins, 1 Deuce and 1 Lost, +29 Goals (the first).

This season is very interesting, this morning I bid 2 big strikers (195 cm 92 kg and 192 and 90 kg) 29 and 27 years old with excellent numbers, 27 years old debut with 1 assist and injurie and the second scored 2 goals. The surprise was the main striker until now, he scored 5 goals (in 6 match he scored 0 goals...) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The other new player is a DMC/DC of Ivory coast (like Touré Yayá).

Not bad, 3 players with 4 tokens (and I debt 5 M...).

Perhaps I'll pass next round in cup with this new players

United update

Keeper injuries seems too be an actual issue now. I have seen 3 in just two days

Season 68-keep.png

What, a solo injury? bad warm up?

great chance to test my keeper thesis

Season 68-result.jpg

and notis 90' min rating for keeper

Season 68-rating.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    I still remember you bought this keeper at a relatively low price, but it seems that there is a reason for the seller to sell him, which is the injure issue.

It is not that common to see a keeper injured but I do have such the experience seasons ago and I ended up with selling him.

My only suggestion is to find another keeper and sell him, which can make your life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    United update

Keeper injuries seems too be an actual issue now. I have seen 3 in just two days

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keep.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	49053

What, a solo injury? bad warm up?

great chance to test my keeper thesis

Name:	result.jpg 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	49054

and notis 90' min rating for keeper

Name:	rating.jpg 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	49055
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    I still remember you bought this keeper at a relatively low price, but it seems that there is a reason for the seller to sell him, which is the injure issue.

It is not that common to see a keeper injured but I do have such the experience seasons ago and I ended up with selling him.

My only suggestion is to find another keeper and sell him, which can make your life easier.
    Right you are 27 and cost 78M, value 112M

if he can get an 8 playing an entire match injured, then I am not gonna sell him
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-06-2015 at 01:26 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Really up to you...but my hunch tells me that you should make a decision asap. 😀

I am struggling with strikers now, seems that this season is a disaster to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Right you are 27 and cost 78M, value 112M

if he can get an 8 playing an in entire match injured, then I am not gonna sell him
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Season 68-fkp8.png

Same opponent, same 90th minute...

Season 68-21.png

Season 68-20.jpg

Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast