Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

The only probable way to beat a team using this formation is to try and score more goals than the opponent.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    A FC Halifax Town club Record has just been broken!

Hayden Foster has just scored 7 (SEVEN) times in one game, with an assist too, to take the record of most goals scored in a single game.

Dawid Radzio, my first ever 9 star player, held the record prior to that with 6 goals - a record that I had equalled with 2 other players (another brief 9 star player and a 6 star player), but the 7 is a first.

It was the one record I thought Foster may not break - as even though he is only on 12 club appearances, with 26 goals, 12 assists at the moment, I intend to make Foster an ever lasting player, to break all of Radzio's long standing records ( 326 appearances, 267 goals and 142 assists)

Now I will be disappointed if in a years time or whenever it comes to Foster leaving the club he is not the holder of all the club player records.

No pressure Hayden!
    wow I hope he does it
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Victory of Valle de Escotia in the Cup for 0-3

For now we are doing the work with this team, and with Bayern too I've to say that just need little improvements to have a successful season and with the players I bought, I think that I have these improvements.

14th League Title? 12th Champions League title? Treble? we will see....

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The only probable way to beat a team using this formation is to try and score more goals than the opponent.
    That is always my tactic

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    aha.. theory explained, now the practice xD

And another 0-3 for Valle de Escotia, 2 goals of Bassi from 2 Dermaraju assistances and one of Renkli, were enough to win and obtain the 10th victory of 10 in League.

Famous
    Season 68-cup-14-r16-1-.jpg

Cup: Emphatic statement against the higher level reigning champions league winner. Honestly, since the match was 3 hrs after his league fixture, I don't think he rested his players. Also, have to wonder if we're being underestimated due to being a lower level, so teams aren't expending the blues/greens at the rate they would if they were facing higher level/higher quality teams?

League: Won 4:1 against 11th.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-09-2015 at 05:31 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-09-10-29-33.jpg. Season 68-screenshot_2015-07-09-10-27-38.jpg

:d
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    That is always my tactic
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    aha.. theory explained, now the practice xD
    I'm serious. I played twice against a weaker team that used such a formation. It seemed that nothing could prevent this team from scoring, not even the 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 V styles; this advanced diamond formation seems to counter the V styles that usually counter the common narrow diamond. I was beaten at home 3-2, but I managed to beat him 4-2 away. In the away match, that is at home for him, he still scored 2 goals despite being 1 man down for about 37 min.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-10-2015 at 03:11 AM.

2nd in the league and winning my CL group and doing great in cup. This season is definitely better than my 1st two seasons just look at my relative success.

----------------------------------

Will try upload some images hope i get it right.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast