Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

i'd sell romero or glintic and buy a *5/*0 fast training Gk and make some money off him.

my squad looks like this
    Season 68-squads8d5.jpgSeason 68-contactss8d5.jpg
    urg formatting
    Peter Renn, Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    i'd sell romero or glintic and buy a *5/*0 fast training Gk and make some money off him.
    Problem with that is since I forecast playing 2-3 games everyday, I have to rotate my squad a bit as I'm a 35T player. Glint and Kissa provide the DMC role (had to play 3W-2-3-1-1 the other day) with Romero allowing me to play 4-5V(reverse)-1 and 4-4-2 if need be. I like having most formations available, as i enjoy tinkering with counter formations, rather than just rely on the same formation every game
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Another not to mention performance,1:1 vs 4th,both scored by free kick in 78 and 86min,the motor isn't running smooth so far. Only good is that 1plays 2 and 3 plays the tanker,so there won't be a mentionable distance after today,but I'm playing not good so far

Buffs FC: The Buffs fans turn on the statisticians toaday as they sing

"Who's the *£"^%£* in the Chinos (and Goatee)
    wWho's~the.....etc."

What? No 10 today?

The Buffs do just enough for a 3-0 win in the league v 8th. MoM got an 8.

Nothing to do until 10 tomorrow.

LOL I won with Bayern against the 2nd 0-3 without attend, and with 2 ST's injuried during the match, Gomes Lima and then Kluivert lol

Scored Stojcic (MC), Clara that was MoM (DL) and Hasselbaink (ST).... so we still been leaders

Crikey! The level 42 manager on my friends list who I thought had abandoned has returned and has started sortin out his team.

I hope he doesn't hate me for having played friendlies against him. *hides until the 16-0 thrashings are over*

Nice trained striker on the market,if its the usual 1 token then ill give him a shot
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 07-03-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Oh my god, it's my second season now, I find it hard for me to play this game.

Curious about the world!
    khris and Buffs Mad like this.

Well... I trained a player from Valle de Escotia, speed till 7* and will train him better... and too 1 player of defensive line and a ST have to be trained till they have a higher level....

I will do a calendar and writte what matches I don't really need to attend to organize the season and my summer time LOL

For now, to add something, we are 149 members in the Oficial Managers Association

Join!

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...sociation.html

Arg Trolls aren't that seldum this season. already three
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast