Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

But what does it mean Buffs, what does it mean?

Who knows. Its just a picture.
    That the rating system has undergone a massive overhaul and so now we have to re-adjust our expectations and parameters of what is acceptable and what isn't
    Buffs Mad and Gert Funck like this.
    "One day, in the not too distant future, something amazing will happen. Not just amazing, but spectacular!
    And when this day happens, I will retire, and the world will celebrate long into the night" - Blackkiwi Manager speaking about his elusive Triple.

Draw in the cup,as usual conceded within few seconds,but my new 1 token striker gave a goal,so not all is lost.in a few hours vs another full scout tanker,but who cares,not going defensive,maybe Gomez and my grandpa striker can do a little harm

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkiwi View Post
    That the rating system has undergone a massive overhaul and so now we have to re-adjust our expectations and parameters of what is acceptable and what isn't
    Yeah, there's a general upward trend but its a bit too early to draw a particular meaning, while short term form also has an impact. And in my team's particular position my league so far has been front-loaded with easier games.

Towards the middle of the Season I'll probably do a pic adding in Assist rate- and Goal rate- per game which might give a bit more.

But yeah, unless another ratings tweak comes, I'd expect an upward trend again whether thats simply due to releasing the ratings cap or a more general boost.

As I am trying to go for the treble with Valle de Escotia, I bought a GK scout. Had a 8 rating and we won 6-0 in the Cup

Code for 5T and so:

CA2015CHI

Palace Terriers Report

Day 6 - League Round 4, away at Kenneth FC, in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Level 1, AQ +0.3
    Terriers run amok 8-0 at (possibly) abandoned team set up for tanking - Jantasuriwong, Moran (2), Flack, Armstrong-Ford (2), Clare and George help themselves to goals - injury to Ben Atkins mars perfect away trip...

Cup Qualifying Round 2nd Leg, home vs Scraggy FC of Seoul, South Korea. Level 1, AQ -0.9
    Terriers Trolled as visitors win 2-1 to dump home side out of Cup on away goals - Fox scores but defence let in 2...

Day 7 - League Round 5, home vs FC Iban of Haarlem, Netherlands. Level 1, AQ +0.2
    Top-of-the-table clash goes Terriers' way 1-0 as Briggs goal breaks deadlock...

Day 8 - League Round 6, away at Avicena FC in Pemalang, Indonesia. Level 1, AQ -0.9
    Smash-and-grab raid as Terriers win away 4-0 to tighten grip on top spot - Flack and Moran grab doubles but Moran pips Flack for MoM...

Season 68-s01-league-table-round-6.jpg

Season 68-s01-player-stats-day-8.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 07-05-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Added player stats
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Screw u tanker:-) I gave him his first defeat and his first conceded goles haha.Once there was a Paul Gascoigne on fire:-) now one tanker is 4th and the other one I drew with is 5 :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 68-uploadfromtaptalk1436111091437.jpg   Season 68-uploadfromtaptalk1436111098891.jpg  
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 07-05-2015 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Ratings Comparison

Season 16 Ratings for Day 3-7 compared with same for Season 17 - but ofc only for those players playing both Seasons as 1st Team players.

But what does it mean Buffs, what does it mean?

Who knows. Its just a picture.
    Just a picture YES, but a very interesting spreadshet. It verifyes some of my thesis about the new rating structure, please keep up the scores

The DMC catagory +0.58 should be green right? and the MC positive difference!?

Oh only + 1.xx is marked green, Guess I just answered my own question
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-05-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Just a picture YES, but a very interesting spreadshet. It verifyes some of my thesis about the new rating structure, please keep up the scores

The DMC catagory +0.58 should be green right? and the MC positive difference!?
    Oops sorry Gert, I missed out a key to the colour scheme.

• For player ratings Green is 7.5 and above, Yellow is between 6 and 7.49 (inclusive) and red is below 6. If the high ratings continue then for my own performance analysis I'll probably raise Green to 8
    • For the Season on Season Difference I used red for -ve, yellow for 0-0,9 and Green for 1 and above. I'll probably adjust the latter to 0.75 and above to give a reasonable margin on the low side of 1.

Edit: and you worked it out anyway

Needless to say but, apart from the GK, all players with an average rating of 8 or more have a goal/game rate of over 0.5
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-05-2015 at 05:07 PM.
    Gert Funck and La Morralla FS like this.

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

League: The Buffs concede their 1st goal in the league but win 3-1 v 2nd. Harper demands more cookies as he fails to score again but does tighten his grip on the Assists chart with his 13th (but an 8 rating is poor). After the Week of the Wingers the trend continues with both Baxter and Gauld scoring from either side, DC Miller was able to power the whole length of the pitch as Harper dithered on the right then as if rounding the keeper wasn't enough Harper then chipped him too for Miller to finish.

I bought a new ST and MC off the market but hope to get a look at Nordgens tomorrow, by the grace of Hypnos.

LOL
    Match that I don't attend, match that I lost 2-1 lol against a 4-4-2 5 players of 6* and 6 of 5*. I did not attend and lost but still leader with +1 point.

Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast