Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree2401Likes

Thread: Season 68

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Just paid my butt off for a single player!!! Hope for my sake he does well!! lol

232M & 48 tokens! Hate these guys that keep on bidding
    Remember your one of them

I will like to add OMG..!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Remember your one of them

I will like to add OMG..!
    Guilty as charged! lol need the upgrade though!
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

United rant/thought

It seems that the new league draw has really split my league up in good and bad (La Liga like)

Season 68-league.jpg

I have not decided if I like it or not, but I still bellieve the focus should be on the Cup and CL draw which IMO is catastrophic horrifying at the moment

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

0-3 in the CL match against the 2nd of group, so he 9 points and we 15.

Tough match that had a 1st half without goals and with options for both during all the match.
    Nedved scored of foulin the 54 after a goal in the 49 of Gomes Lima and minute 57' hasselbaink scored.
    So 3 goals in 8 minutes give us the 1st place after this victory against a L20 and we are the better team for now.
    Let's see how it goes.

Valle de Escotia won 4-0 and still leader in League. Will face a easy team tonight to assure too the 1st place in CL group.

Interesting the group A

Last day 1st vs 3rd
    4th vs 2nd

so the 2nd is sure in next round.

Season 68-t33-match-5-cl-class.jpg

Season 68-t33-match-5-cl.png
    Last edited by khris; 07-08-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    *snip*

At the risk of jinxing things, Buffs FC have not yet had a visit from the Injury Fairy.
    Lord Nordeus almost let the Forum Jinx pass him by but.....

League: Buffs FC beat 10th 10-0 away.

Harper continued his return to form with 4 goals and 2 assists. Baxter scored 3, Gauld 1 and MCs Mulgrew (DMC/MC) & Henderson also bagged a single each.

It appeared Lord Nordeus had slept through the whole thing but awoke after 84 mins to point the finger of fate in Harper's direction.

The Injury Fairy swooped>Hamstring>*pop*>4 days out.

So in typical Forum style.....I said a jinx existed, it occurred = Proof! 100% fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Lord Nordeus almost let the Forum Jinx pass him by but.....

League: Buffs FC beat 10th 10-0 away.

Harper continued his return to form with 4 goals and 2 assists. Baxter scored 3, Gauld 1 and MCs Mulgrew (DMC/MC) & Henderson also bagged a single each.

It appeared Lord Nordeus had slept through the whole thing but awoke after 84 mins to point the finger of fate in Harper's direction.

The Injury Fairy swooped>Hamstring>*pop*>4 days out.

So in typical Forum style.....I said a jinx existed, it occurred = Proof! 100% fact!
    This is the game lol

I won over the bell and save 2d place in League, but the new samurai MC got a injurie lol

2 matchs, 2 MC injured, is a risk job dude!

A FC Halifax Town club Record has just been broken!

Hayden Foster has just scored 7 (SEVEN) times in one game, with an assist too, to take the record of most goals scored in a single game.

Dawid Radzio, my first ever 9 star player, held the record prior to that with 6 goals - a record that I had equalled with 2 other players (another brief 9 star player and a 6 star player), but the 7 is a first.

It was the one record I thought Foster may not break - as even though he is only on 12 club appearances, with 26 goals, 12 assists at the moment, I intend to make Foster an ever lasting player, to break all of Radzio's long standing records ( 326 appearances, 267 goals and 142 assists)

Now I will be disappointed if in a years time or whenever it comes to Foster leaving the club he is not the holder of all the club player records.

No pressure Hayden!
    talisman and Cat Harrison like this.

Addicted
    Believe it or not, just a moment ago I was thinking about Foster - how many goals he has made so far? Not because I purely miss him but because my strikers are all sucks this season.

Keep it up and I believe he will break his own record very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    A FC Halifax Town club Record has just been broken!

Hayden Foster has just scored 7 (SEVEN) times in one game, with an assist too, to take the record of most goals scored in a single game.

Dawid Radzio, my first ever 9 star player, held the record prior to that with 6 goals - a record that I had equalled with 2 other players (another brief 9 star player and a 6 star player), but the 7 is a first.

It was the one record I thought Foster may not break - as even though he is only on 12 club appearances, with 26 goals, 12 assists at the moment, I intend to make Foster an ever lasting player, to break all of Radzio's long standing records ( 326 appearances, 267 goals and 142 assists)

Now I will be disappointed if in a years time or whenever it comes to Foster leaving the club he is not the holder of all the club player records.

No pressure Hayden!

Addicted
    I face to the same situation, in league and CL.

After today's CL game against a tough opponent, I will either say HI to the knock out stage or BYE to it.

Tough league and CL, but the major problem is the striker issue which has been bothering me so far in this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    United rant/thought

It seems that the new league draw has really split my league up in good and bad (La Liga like)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	49226

I have not decided if I like it or not, but I still bellieve the focus should be on the Cup and CL draw which IMO is catastrophic horrifying at the moment
    talisman likes this.

Palace Casuals played a double-header today, resting most of the 'big guns' in the now-pointless CL Group away game, which they duly lost 0-2, and restored them back to the side for the home League game, in which they came back from 2 goals down to win 3-2. Goals scorers in the latter game were right-back Garcia, his first of the season, and a double from right-winger Shaqiri, earning him MoM.

Palace Terriers had their formation set up and orders for an away game against one of the remaining Bot teams in their League, only to turn up and find themselves facing a completely different team, players and formation...* Striker Nicky Jones scored his second goal in two games, but despite a hasty reshuffle the Management couldn't help but look on as the side crumbled to a 1-4 away defeat...

*Translation: I set everything up early because I was out-and-about and would only be getting back a few minutes before the game was due to be played. All it takes is a couple of hours and all five of the remaining Bot teams in the League had been taken over by Indonesian players...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-08-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast