Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By Ryanwong
  • 2 Post By talisman
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 3 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Cup Match Impossible To Win

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    125

    Question Cup Match Impossible To Win

    After the final league match, I train them on full practice match and click three or four times. Most of the get 4 or 6 skill point.

    Then the first match will be Cup Match. So I think I'll lost the match. Most of the player condition were not good (less then 20%)

    Something happen
    Cup Match Impossible To Win-untitled5.jpgCup Match Impossible To Win-untitled6.jpgCup Match Impossible To Win-untitled7.jpgCup Match Impossible To Win-untitled8.jpg

    So... is this a bugs?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

  2. #2
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,641
    I think that your opponent is now feeling well and truly Trolled...
    Ryanwong and Buffs Mad like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,165
    It's not a troll.
    There are some factors that affect the result of the game, but this isn't standard.
    I believe that there is a separate roll dice
    Some times it seems that condition and morale are important (or not)
    some times presence of the manager is important (or not) - yes in your case
    some times formation is important (or not) yes in your case, your 3 attackers won oppo 2 DC.
    and 1/2, 1, or 1 1/2 star quality doesn't make a difference.
    Ryanwong, khris and Buffs Mad like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    In the simulation the things that were in your favour were greater than those which were not. You didn't win because 'condition is bugged' you won because your team was good enough, in the simulation, to win despite their condition.

    Lord Nordeus blessed you, he will get you in some other way - what Lord Nordeus giveth Lord Nordeus can taketh away. >.<

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Every post like this strengthen my theory: Whole game is still too random
    24 triples, quit at level 50
    Hungarian manager, ENFP-T yay

  6. #6
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Every post like this strengthen my theory: Whole game is still too random
    I won too many titles to agree with you, so I vote for
    the divine grace of the manager
    LOL
    Buffs Mad and Gabez Teh like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,279
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's not a troll.
    There are some factors that affect the result of the game, but this isn't standard.
    I believe that there is a separate roll dice
    Some times it seems that condition and morale are important (or not)
    some times presence of the manager is important (or not) - yes in your case
    some times formation is important (or not) yes in your case, your 3 attackers won oppo 2 DC.
    and 1/2, 1, or 1 1/2 star quality doesn't make a difference.
    Agree with t hat, I talk about scenarios sometimes so, same idea...

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  8. #8
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I won too many titles to agree with you, so I vote for
    the divine grace of the manager
    LOL
    What did u do exactly??? ooooh u fast-trained and overpowered ur team Q above ur opponents... ty i have no further questions :P
    24 triples, quit at level 50
    Hungarian manager, ENFP-T yay