Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 4 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: How can some player bit for player with -200m money?

How can some player bit for player with -200m money?

How can some bit for player with -200m money? Today i lost 15 tokens in bidding contast with one woman who is in minus for 270mil. How can she bid for player that cost 100mil?
    I don't get it. Can I report this to support or what? Is this some kind of bot?

Here is pic:How can some player bit for player with -200m money?-screenshot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kuky_k View Post
    How can some bit for player with -200m money? Today i lost 15 tokens in bidding contast with one woman who is in minus for 270mil. How can she bid for player that cost 100mil?
    I don't get it. Can I report this to support or what? Is this some kind of bot?

Here is pic:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	48385
    I have noticed something like that too. It seems that only for starting the bid you must have the money. Lets say you have 100M. You can bid for two players worth 70 millions each. If you won both bids, your team's budget will be -40M. Same thing that might have happen with this player. When she made his first bid, she had the money, but then the budget became negative when she won some other players.

This is one of the flaws of this game which can be exploited.

Someone please confirm this.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-29-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Yes, first bid with balance.. after that it doesn't matter. This means with 200 M in balance, you can bid on fx 10 players to 200 M as long as non of them has finished, completed the signing.

That is also why you can see large -accounts
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

This need to be fixed that you cannot make another bid in -.
    Now this user steal 15 tokens from me and he wont be able to return this - and will bacrutp.

This need to be fixed that you cannot make another bid in -.
    Now this user steal 15 tokens from me and he wont be able to return this - and will bacrutp.
    He did not steal them, You lost the auction

Why change it, in real world you also put out feelers and later decide who to go with as a result of others bids.

That some managers needs some serious financial management is a totally other issue
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    They have 7 days to return their finances to a positive balance or they will lose their best player. Players who use these tactics will either go to the bank for a top up and lose even more tokens or sell a couple of players to get money in.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Its not something that needs fixed. The Manager still needs to pay the balance within 7 days or his best players will be sold.

I doubt people complaining would be happy if they can't complete a bid on a player because competing bids push the price above their balance or they need 2 players at the same time while they have players waiting to be sold or many other difficulties a 'fix' could introduce.

Its not cash (or lack of it) that wins auctions its Tokens (and understanding the bid process).

Be careful what you wish for. The solution could be worse than the problem imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    He did not steal them, You lost the auction

Why change it, in real world you also put out feelers and later decide who to go with as a result of others bids.

That some managers needs some serious financial management is a totally other issue
    Who said I lost player? I won it on level 15, but still this woman were on auction with me without money.
    I still have 15 tokens left.

And it is ok if you pass your - for 20,30 or 50mil but come on -270 and still bid for 100mil worth player is too much.

Who said I lost player? I won it on level 15, but still this woman were on auction with me without money.
    I still have 15 tokens left.

And it is ok if you pass your - for 20,30 or 50mil but come on -270 and still bid for 100mil worth player is too much.
    They could have had billions and bought many players and the -270m is just loose change caused by a couple of auctions going to war.

I agree. It is not something that needs fixing. The manager with -ve balance need to bring it back up to +ve, which is not an easy thing to do unless you spend real money and buy the tokens to get the in game cash.

I do this when I know I have players I can sell to get my balance back up. Who would want their best player sold especially if it is the one you went -ve for.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T