Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Hi, my first post here. I´m getting a bit #§$*'§*"

i played 6 matches this season and already 5 injuries but it seems this is not enough, 2 more players got injured in training (both in "normal" training having fitness at about 85). All of these injuries are really bad, 5 days or more.

is there something i can do to avoid this - except quit playing - or does the game just hate me?

Regards,
    Martin

youre the only one this has happened to since the game started.... upgrade ur pitch?
    ?

Sometimes, teams do go through bad periods. It seems that nothing much can be done about it so far. But, try doing the following.
    Avoid too much training. Check the average physical and mental attributes rating for your injured player. If the average rating is much lower than the other two (defense and attack), then, maybe you need to add some skill points to that section so that it is balanced.
    Check construction section; upgrade the quality of the pitch, add medical facilities and so on.

Famous
    Injury rate may be high for a period but will eventually drop. I can just suggest tolerating and carefully utilizing available red packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Check the average physical and mental attributes rating for your injured player.
    stats are very balanced with all of these players (and also most of my other players)
    upgrading everything will be done. takes a little time as i started playing 2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Sometimes, teams do go through bad periods.
    seems more like that

Its just hating you atm. Abandondoned teams can be a killer for dishing out the injuries. 6 in 2 games has been known.

You just need to get past it - heal, wait it out, sell....

Honestly, its not just you

Famous
    I just checked my teams and noticed that my Level 16 teams have 8 injuries out for total 22 days in this season. This is bad but not the worst. This stream of injuries has no significant effect on my team because my team has sufficient depth and the matches are not important and not difficult so far. As I remember, I only used red packs for once for one of my teams in this season.

When I feel bad about injury, usually I will complain in http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html because this is usual and I think I have nothing to do to prevent.

I still think injury stream has a cycle. When it comes, you should be patient and carefully manage your red packs. It usually arrives at season beginning and near ending.

My situation
    day four 9 injuries (34 days out)

IMO that is just ludicrous

Injuries-images.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

you aren't rotating and overusing packs again gert

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    you aren't rotating and overusing packs again gert
    Me! never!

actually I haven't trained since 1. day and my players has always gone to match in dark green.

all injuries has come in games, at least one in every single game so far
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-01-2015 at 03:50 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -