Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: A First ever - A TEN star player

A First ever - A TEN star player

So yesterday I decided to power train an 18yr old academy player to 9 star.

The player I picked was Hayden Foster. After a few hours he hit the 9 star.

Not content at having him at 9 star I trained him until he was actually right up to 10 star. At that point, every time I got him to train he lost fitness but gained no experience for training.

Interestingly his last cone that he earned through training, then another he earned for being MOM (he got no experience for playing other than the cone for being MOM) stayed on his account and I wasn't allowed to allocate them to him. I assumed this was due to the fact that if I added them he would then be 10 star.

So today I log in to notice that the two cones that Foster had next to his name last night had disappeared. First of all I feared Nordeus had decided to be mean and take them off him, but on closer inspection something strange had happened instead - Even though they wouldn't allow me to use the cones, at some point over night those cones were allocated to Foster.

As a result, Foster went from being one cone off being 10 star at 194 quality to this -

He is now 195 quality, so his cones have been given to him, yet he remains 9 star. In theory he should now be 10 star. I checked to see how he trained today and again, he gains no further experience for training - I assume as he has hit his "ceiling" for the time being. The odd things is, why wasn't I able to allocate his cones yesterday, but they were allocated today - and why has he remained 9 star, when in all reality he is now actually a 10 star player?

Anyone else have experience with maxing out a player like this that can shed light on to it?

So, when is a ten star quality player not a ten star player? Well it appears here. How odd...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Very impressive...

Maybe you can choose add new position like AMC to spend skill points.

Is the most power player I have seen.

I think the game engine sees him as a 9 star, just like 'the machine' sees negotiation players as a level under the next cone.

I bellive the match calculator adds the next star into game events when it is actually reached

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    That's about a player that gets a 10 RATING.

I'm on about a player who is a 10 STAR player.

Two different things.
    Gert Funck and cookizzz like this.

1 cone from the 10th star, like ma Rozomashviliator the last season... I hope one day we will see the 10th star.. as today we can see the 10 as ratin'
    congratts^^

Rookie

10 match rating?!?!?!

I admittedly have not been here forever, 6+ seasons between my 1st and 2nd versions of Olympique Rouen.

But in the time ive been here I have dominated most matches, won an average of just under 2 trophies per season, and have +100 league GD, etc....

In all that time I did not think there was such a thing as a 10 rating. Even when my star ST had a 5g 3a match in season 5 he got a 9.....

Then I got this shock

A First ever - A TEN star player-screenshot-51-.jpgA First ever - A TEN star player-screenshot-52-.jpg

This complicates my situation as I have a very good RAM from last season and had started training this guy to move centrally......Now that he has had 2 braces in 3 starts it is difficult to swallow moving him at all.......Which means a lot of wasted skill points that could have gone to a SA at least.......

Now I have to consider what to do with the RAM I had intended to play there.

Looks like someone just fell from the moon...

This has been implemented and discussed for days now on this forum

http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...er-rating.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...10-rating.html

and more threads

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Rookie
    Yes I did in that sense, I haven't been on the forum much this season. Thank you for the answer and many apologies for wasting space on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    Yes I did in that sense, I haven't been on the forum much this season. Thank you for the answer and many apologies for wasting space on the board.
    No problem buddy welcome back

there is also introduced a new league draw system it is also very debated here

http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...tml#post350652

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...gue-crazy.html

and many more threads
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-01-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast