Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: A First ever - A TEN star player

If I understand you correctly I'd guess some auto-apply on log-in system has been triggered, and it hasn't been set up to respect the Q limit.

But gratz on your 10*
    kynan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    If I understand you correctly I'd guess some auto-apply on log-in system has been triggered, and it hasn't been set up to respect the Q limit.

But gratz on your 10*
    Yeah, I'm assuming it may auto apply when I either use my Iphone or Hudel.

Its quite cool in a way that I actually have a 10* player, even if he is only showing as being 9.

Not that I am complaining about having a 9* player anyway - I think this is only the 3rd player I've ever had hit 9 star - and I've never had one that I've trained right up to the point that he can't physically improve any more via training or playing games - only from MOM and gift awards!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Yeah, I'm assuming it may auto apply when I either use my Iphone or Hudel.

Its quite cool in a way that I actually have a 10* player, even if he is only showing as being 9.

Not that I am complaining about having a 9* player anyway - I think this is only the 3rd player I've ever had hit 9 star - and I've never had one that I've trained right up to the point that he can't physically improve any more via training or playing games - only from MOM and gift awards!
    Its not going to help your Cup Draws though

I get screwed in the cups every season and very rarely get past the first two games. Level 31 this year, got drawn with a level 34 and lost yet again. Kind of given up on ever having a chance in the Cup ever again unless I hit the top of the server

Just signed into my hudl to check and I see Foster's saved cone has yet again been allocated - so it appears that its that android device that is allocating them.

Still showing as 9 star though.

Foster got another MOM in the CL this morning. Watched it on my Iphone - and his cone was allocated straight away at FT - so it looks like both Andriod and Apple devices are adding the extra cones on, although it doesn't get added via the laptop/PC.

I want my ten star player damn it!

Foster got another MOM in the CL this morning. Watched it on my Iphone - and his cone was allocated straight away at FT - so it looks like both Andriod and Apple devices are adding the extra cones on, although it doesn't get added via the laptop/PC.

I want my ten star player damn it!
    Have you put him to train a new role, so they aren't totally wasted?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Have you put him to train a new role, so they aren't totally wasted?
    Nah, don't want another role and he already has a SA, so just letting them get allocated.

The way I see it, when the next season starts its less power training I need to do to return him to the highest part of being 9* again.

He's received 4 extra cones so far, so only another 70 to put him at the top of 9* needed by power training next season as things stand.

Nah, don't want another role and he already has a SA, so just letting them get allocated.

The way I see it, when the next season starts its less power training I need to do to return him to the highest part of being 9* again.

He's received 4 extra cones so far, so only another 70 to put him at the top of 9* needed by power training next season as things stand.
    Does he get better skilllevel, I could fear that the autoassigned cones just dissapears and are gone next season!?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Does he get better skilllevel, I could fear that the autoassigned cones just dissapears and are gone next season!?
    Its being added on to his skills. He just got another MOM so another cone (So far he has played 4 games, got three 10 ratings and one 9 rating and been MOM in every game!) was added to his skills.

He is now 5 points above the maximum high 9* (or 4 points over what should now be 10*)
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast