Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Problem z składem. / The problem of composition

Problem z składem. / The problem of composition

#Poland
    Siemanko, Jestem z polski więc nie wiem czy ktoś zrozumie ale napisze też po Angielsku,tzw postaram się. Otóż mam skład 4-4-2 73.8 średnia składu, teraz akuratnie zmieniłem na 1 mecz bo mam kontuzje. Ale problem taki, jak mogę przegrać z gościem 2-1 który ma w składzie 2 zawodników wystawionych na mecz?

#English
    Siemanko, I'm Polish so I do not know if anyone understands but write it in English, so I will try. Well, I have the 4-4-2 73.8 average composition, now exactly changed on 1 match because I have injuries. But such a problem, how can I lose 2-1 to the guy who has composed 2 players exposed to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Martyński View Post
    #Poland
    Siemanko, Jestem z polski więc nie wiem czy ktoś zrozumie ale napisze też po Angielsku,tzw postaram się. Otóż mam skład 4-4-2 73.8 średnia składu, teraz akuratnie zmieniłem na 1 mecz bo mam kontuzje. Ale problem taki, jak mogę przegrać z gościem 2-1 który ma w składzie 2 zawodników wystawionych na mecz?

#English
    Siemanko, I'm Polish so I do not know if anyone understands but write it in English, so I will try. Well, I have the 4-4-2 73.8 average composition, now exactly changed on 1 match because I have injuries. But such a problem, how can I lose 2-1 to the guy who has composed 2 players exposed to the game?
    what do you mean when you say "exposed"? wrong position?......

Nie rozumiem o co ci chodzi.

Short translation: His squad average is 73.8 and he played 442 formation against a manger with only 2 players in the lineup and lost 2-1. How is that possible?

See above post
    Last edited by sparklinginsilence; 07-03-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Short translation: His squad average is 73.8 and he played 442 formation against a manger with only 2 players in the lineup and lost 2-1. How is that possible?
    Because the game always do the simulation with 11 players, and if you leave your club, and players are retired, the game will add old players to the squad to complete the min. of 14 players.

Automatic defeat for 3-0 exist only in the case that you don't have 11 players to use, but no if there are 14 in the list and 11 or more to be used to play.

As I said, if the squad have 11 players to use, the game do the simulation with these 11.
    Last edited by khris; 07-03-2015 at 08:40 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If there is only two players on the field team has been abandoned but game automatically placed players from his bench onto the field in whatever composition specified the last time he played, if his subs were set the players might even be in correct spot on field. Sorry you lost to him. When the formation doesn't show try looking back in Competition/Matches to see what happened in their last match.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If there is only two players on the field team has been abandoned but game automatically placed players from his bench onto the field in whatever composition specified the last time he played, if his subs were set the players might even be in correct spot on field. Sorry you lost to him. When the formation doesn't show try looking back in Competition/Matches to see what happened in their last match.
    Yes. I have seen that a few times. The team looks abandoned; when you view the team's profile, only a few players appear on the field in a messy formation, but during the match 11 players appear to be on the field. The formations used have been mostly 4-1-1-3-1.

Sebastian Martyński, go back to through the past fixtures and click on the score of the match you are talking about. You will probably see that 11 players were on field initially.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-04-2015 at 06:45 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

When a squad has Out of Contract (OOC) Players they keep their position in the squad list but are not displayed in the formation since they are inelligible to play. They are replaced in game with the replacement players which the Game gives you automatically on Day 1.

This effect is lessened after 7 days when OOC must have been signed or will leave and their Squad spots filled with signed players.

Normally the replacement players are 2/3*. There is a possible exploit for those 7 days but it carries too much risk for too little reward imo.

As Tactician says, if you can see their previous matches you can see what the actual formation used was.

This doesn't deal with why you lost.

THE OOC effect in pictures.

As viewed by Opponent

As viewed by Manager
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-04-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Tactician like this.

A no tak, miał w składzie 11. Ale jego ogólna ocena to 66.2 , grałem formacją 4-4-2 i zmieniłem teraz na 4-3-3, może ktoś powiedzieć jak ustawić podania, gra ofensywna,defensywna?

And yes, he had composed 11. But his overall score was 66.2, played a 4-4-2 formation and changed to a 4-3-3 now, can anyone tell how to set passing, playing offensive, defensive?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast