Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Game engine

Hi JulyFourth,

Yes Romagnoli is 8* 166 rated. Think hes the best player I've seen on Top Eleven so far :-)

He, alone cost me over 150 tokens this season to train up to 8* 166 rated.

Can you imagine the fustration when I get beaten 3-0 against a team that has 4* players in it. Grrrrrr......

It's League Level 27 (I call it the Premier League of Top Eleven as it definately has the very best teams in it)

Game engine-league.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by stevi111 View Post
    Hi JulyFourth,

Yes Romagnoli is 8* 166 rated. Think hes the best player I've seen on Top Eleven so far :-)

He, alone cost me over 150 tokens this season to train up to 8* 166 rated.

Can you imagine the fustration when I get beaten 3-0 against a team that has 4* players in it. Grrrrrr......

It's League Level 27 (I call it the Premier League of Top Eleven as it definately has the very best teams in it)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	League.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	3077
    Oh my yes, I got my maths wrong for once... lol I have a 9*110 in my squad so a 9* player at L27 is 9*170. There must of been a lot of seasons recently where your players haven't lost a star.

Nice to finally get someone in the forum is at one the highest level of the game and actually give us some great detail what its like up there.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-08-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by prince_alex View Post
    I know a player who's 37th level.
    Highest Level in the game at present.

Rookie
    Nice lvl btw steve.

The sooner people realise this's just a cheap mobile,browser game the better because theres to many threads complaining and there all from people stupid enough to buy tokens alot. Ive seen people mention theyve spent 1000s...wtf ha, bad ****in times. Nordeus owner must be ****in laughing his head off lol. The games designed for 1 thing only & thats to get cash out eve

Addicted
    i am a new player. only been at this for 1.5 months
    I can say this - after already having experienced the "rigged"/random game engine, it really makes me not want to pay any money to buy tokens since it feels like it would be a waste of my money.

for new players to already feel this way, means that something is wrong with the game.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gianniskirastas View Post
    hahaha wow! if this isn't proof that sometimes the games' outcomes are rigged, i dont know what is (provided that he didnt change the formation right before taking the screenshot)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i am a new player. only been at this for 1.5 months
    I can say this - after already having experienced the "rigged"/random game engine, it really makes me not want to pay any money to buy tokens since it feels like it would be a waste of my money.

for new players to already feel this way, means that something is wrong with the game.
    Dont spend loads m8. You can still enjoy it. Ive bought 1x37 tokens the 1st week because i didnt get the bidding lol and ive done well with that(treble this season). Seems like buying scouts is extremely stupid lower lvls because most teams are abondoned,managers dont bother or its a bot. No real challenge so plenty time to grow your squad and develop.

Addicted
    here is another case where it is obvious that the game has decided who should win ahead of the game. My opponent plays a 3-5-2. I use the butterfly counter-formation from the "counter formations thread".

My team is VASTLY superior to his. I dominate possession with 65-35 and yet he not only fires more shots (13-12 to him), but he manages to get 4 on target whereas my players manage to get a frikkin 3 shots on target from 12.
    Of course the other guy wins the game because unlike me, he manages to get 1-on-1 with the keeper more than once (my team did it exactly ZERO times in the entire games).

At least my team shouldn't hit the target only 3 times when facing his inferior team?

Game engine-game-engine-random.jpg PS! my team is on the right, and the formation seen in the pic is not the one i played the first 80 minutes with.

here is another case where it is obvious that the game has decided who should win ahead of the game. My opponent plays a 3-5-2. I use the butterfly counter-formation from the "counter formations thread".

My team is VASTLY superior to his. I dominate possession with 65-35 and yet he not only fires more shots (13-12 to him), but he manages to get 4 on target whereas my players manage to get a frikkin 3 shots on target from 12.
    Of course the other guy wins the game because unlike me, he manages to get 1-on-1 with the keeper more than once (my team did it exactly ZERO times in the entire games).

At least my team shouldn't hit the target only 3 times when facing his inferior team?

Name:	game engine random.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	3143 PS! my team is on the right, and the formation seen in the pic is not the one i played the first 80 minutes with.
    the last week this has happened to me a lot of times. i have a scout team and i have lost 3 times in the league against deserted 3-4 star teams. i have won the cup and the cl against far inferior teams and i was in both games lucky cause they had much better shoots on/off target. nothing has worked properly for me. i don't know what formations to choose for next season. the counter formations failed me. i tried playing the same formations as my opponents but nothing.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Name:	game engine random.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	3143 PS! my team is on the right, and the formation seen in the pic is not the one i played the first 80 minutes with.
    Doesn't 3-5-2 Flat counter 3N-3N-2W-2?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast