Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: hi from VietNam

hi from VietNam

hello, my name is Tung, my full name is Nguyen Thanh Tung , u can call me carlos, iam super moderator of vietnam top11 group in facebook , nice to meet you all
    Buffs Mad and Đằng Tương like this.

hello Bà Tưng
    nice to meet u, too
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hi Carlos
    I ‘m glad because of the game and that forum I have the opportunity for first time to communicate with a friend from Vietnam
    So, I would like to ask few questions
    I can see many people from V who playing the game. Is football so popular or it’s t11 ?
    How is the life in Vietnam for most people ? Specially about the game ? What’s a common income? Do you have (fast) internet at many homes ? Do you play the game also from mobile phones (with internet)? How many members has your group ?
    Some forum members said that many Vietnamese t11 players have too strong teams (for the finance lv of your country) so there is something suspicious to have such strong teams and premium kits too. Actually, they ‘re saying that there must be a way of “hacking”.
    Are there any videos/advertises, that give boosters or Tokens ?
    What is the price for buying 250T (euro or $) ?
    Sorry if I asked too much but we don’t have many opportunities to communicate with a friend from Vietnam. Answer whatever you want.
    Personally, my experience is that I ‘ve met some managers who had normal teams but also met 2-3 that had super teams. I have a friend of my team, he is 3 levels above, wearing the premium kit of Real Madrid and have a powerful team. We support each other when we can see our teams but that’s not very common because I ‘m from Greece and usually the time of our games doesn’t match.

Cheers

* forgot, "Carlos Alberto", how come ?
    Gert Funck and Gabez Teh like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    howdy!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Nik:

I'm at lvl6 right now and have a Vietnamese girl in lvl4 and she has ~~sameQ as me There is another viet boy at lvl7 and he has like lvl9-10 team Prolly they are token buyers

edit:
    forget to mention: last time i saw the viet guy on lvl5 (he was obv. lvl6) and he had OVER 2B money on lvl6... again... over 2B at lvl6... must be "token buyer"
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 07-06-2015 at 05:12 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey Gabez, I think most of us have some experience with Vietnamese teams, that's why I 'm asking Carlos who has a responsible position, not only to explain this but to give us a more broad picture about t11 in his country too.
    So, there is no need start posting about examples, he hasn't anything to apologize
    Gert Funck and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Nik:

I'm at lvl6 right now and have a Vietnamese girl in lvl4 and she has ~~sameQ as me There is another viet boy at lvl7 and he has like lvl9-10 team Prolly they are token buyers

edit:
    forget to mention: last time i saw the viet guy on lvl5 (he was obv. lvl6) and he had OVER 2B money on lvl6... again... over 2B at lvl6... must be "token buyer"
    Maybe.
    Last season I had one girl who sell and buy lot of players, most of then are free agents, cheapers, and in the same day sell in market price.

Aaaaaaaall season. I said goodbye very early

I'm from vietnam so i can answer you if you want to hear. Football is really famous in here , about T11 i think it famous too but not really mainstream. Fast internet at many homes ? Haha i laughed so hard when i saw this question . Yea actually i think we used internet and playing game on PC more than people's in America and Europe. E-sports ( Dota , League Of Legends , CS , ... ) and many more games . The price for 1034tokens around 100$ it's pretty cheap i guess. There's a few videos to earn tokens but no booster .
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

I also come from Vietnam

Football is BIG in all SEA countries, period. Vietnam now has a very good football league plus the EPL. But noticing Vietnamese T11 players, their bidding time is normally working hours, so u can probably guess from there and anticipate when they are not online to avoid bidding war against them
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast