Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Opinion On A Scout Player Needed

Opinion On A Scout Player Needed

The transfer market has been very poor in the first 2 days of the season. The 3rd day (so far) had better 'nordgens' but the positions available were limited, and they seemed to be only decent trainers. I have some important matches in the next few days. I need a good winger. What do think about this scout player? I intend to play him on the right wing. He is a left footed player though. The player looks decent, but it would have been better if he was 22 years old instead of 24.

Rookie
    Only buy the higher value Scouts, because this Scout will only be good for one or two seasons unless you tank.

Waste of tokens. I bought 3 scouts two months ago and I haven't any at the moment. All sold at end of the same season when was buy it. No more scouts

You can read this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ding-chat.html
    Last edited by TheAdix; 06-30-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Waste of tokens. I bought 3 scouts two months ago and I haven't any at the moment. All sold at end of the same season when was buy it. No more scouts

You can read this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ding-chat.html
    Where should I get a good winger from? Actually, I'm looking for an AMR/MR, but so far none among the good 'nordgens'.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dahlin View Post
    Only buy the higher value Scouts, because this Scout will only be good for one or two seasons unless you tank.
    The starting scout list is poor this season. That is why I'm considering a 24 year old. Have a look at this: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...list-joke.html.

Maybe I should have bought a winger and a striker from last season's scout list.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Where should I get a good winger from? Actually, I'm looking for an AMR/MR, but so far none among the good 'nordgens'.
    Use a striker as AMR, until u find one...
    Gert Funck and Paul Dahlin like this.

I'm the only that have a 90% of good experiences with the scouts LOL

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm the only that have a 90% of good experiences with the scouts LOL
    Do you still have some pictures of the scouts you bought in the lower levels? If yes, post them. Maybe we can find why you had so much success by analysing the players profiles.

I did not even have a good striker for the first 2 matches of this season. I tried a lot on the first 2 days but in vain. I even went to round 30 or so for one striker, but lost the bid. I looked at the scout list for a striker too, but none seemed to be good enough for the price asked.

But, I bought a 'nordgen' striker today. So, I have only one that looks good enough, but still needs to be tested.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-30-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Hello, I understand your eagerness to buy a scout player however, in terms of longevity it will last only 3 seasons or maybe less. I've got scout that I have been using for 5 seasons he was 22 when I got him. Only reason that I have been keeping him because he's getting good stats. The thing is, when you get player who is 18 or 19 will improve a lot. You can make it to the superstar level by training them. You can teach him a skill really fast. But you need to follow transfer market carefully. Only reason that I'm not recommending the scouts because of the tokens. Players do not fulfill the value, if they were 18 or 19, for sure but they are 22. After 21 years, they do not train that fast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tactician and Gert Funck like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast