Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: The question of the day: have Khris to add 15T to an offer and pay 153M for a player?

The question of the day: have Khris to add 15T to an offer and pay 153M for a player?

I've writted about that in the general thread, I'm talking about a MC that plays in L23 that for me is 5* but in it's level is 1*, 1 match, 2 goals scored and a 9 as rating, makes me think that is interesting.

I did offer to give 3T to the manager but he wants 10T, so I have to add 15T and pay 153M, for a MC been in a level 19.

As I mentioned I obtained the other 2 players that today recived offer by me, both gain 60 in hard training 30% so I'm proud.

The question is, if you have the option to have a 18-19 age player adding 15T, so paying 25T aprox. would you accept?
    Should I accept? Do you wanna see a Serbian player MC in FCBayern München?

Last edited by khris; 07-08-2015 at 08:09 PM.

How many tokens do you have - and will it impact you if you were to accept it?

If you have loads of tokens then I wouldn't even think twice about it, I'd accept.

Personally I think if its the player in a position you want and at the right age then its a pretty good deal. I personally would accept - but then tokens/cash isn't an issue at all to me.

Maybe try put in an improved offer for a few hours of a few more tokens/cash to see if the seller will budge or accept a lower offer if you want to try and save a bit?

In the end however, I think I would accept the offer.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    How many tokens do you have - and will it impact you if you were to accept it?

If you have loads of tokens then I wouldn't even think twice about it, I'd accept.

Personally I think if its the player in a position you want and at the right age then its a pretty good deal. I personally would accept - but then tokens/cash isn't an issue at all to me.

Maybe try put in an improved offer for a few hours of a few more tokens/cash to see if the seller will budge or accept a lower offer if you want to try and save a bit?

In the end however, I think I would accept the offer.
    Yeah, tokens are not the problem
    Basically is like to have a near-scout player for the same price as a academy 4* player, so, I think I will go for this and see if I have a pearl

Despite that the manager see the player as a 1* and want 10T in the place of 3 LOL he wants only .......($_$)'

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yeah it so depends on your Token & $$ stock, but for that role...I don't think I would pay so much, I either buy academy, save the $ or TL and save T since I get MC for only one or two T.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even if I had loads of tokens, I would not accept over the price for a teenage MC who has only played one game, especially not an MC....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T