Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Players On Scouts' List Changing

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Again, I always assumed that the Scout List is shared because my friend and I were able to see a few similar players in our list.
    This confirms it; the list is shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Give him time and he will shine

I can see he is brand new, they need IMO some matches to settle, then perform

(and he is danish )
    How many matches?

Famous
    Only thing I know for sure about the scout list is the vast majority of the players there are rubbish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Only thing I know for sure about the scout list is the vast majority of the players there are rubbish!!!
    Short and precise

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Short and precise
    My defining scout moment, when was my team, consisting of many then 50T scouts, lost in the champions league final 1:3 against a team that didn't promote that season, which was also playing with 9 men.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    My defining scout moment, when was my team, consisting of many then 50T scouts, lost in the champions league final 1:3 against a team that didn't promote that season, which was also playing with 9 men.
    Aws!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This confirms it; the list is shared.
    I don't think that - many seasons, where I was thinking to buy or not from scout list,
    and thinking
    and thinking
    never, any player from the list just disappeared (meaning that another manager bought him).
    This happened only when the list changed (so it's possible the list I had so far, now is available for another manager).
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't think that - many seasons, where I was thinking to buy or not from scout list,
    and thinking
    and thinking
    never, any player from the list just disappeared (meaning that another manager bought him).
    This happened only when the list changed (so it's possible the list I had so far, now is available for another manager).
    It seems that this has changed as I have noticed changes on days other than day 1, 3 and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and thinking
    and thinking
    Friend and I had some common players (different list but with 2-3 players who are in both list). This was back in 2013. So doubt if it was a recent change
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Friend and I had some common players (different list but with 2-3 players who are in both list). This was back in 2013. So doubt if it was a recent change
    I would like to see that documented with pictures.
    Because my list has only changed when I buy a player or at the exact days, where I also get a mail about it.
    It has been like this for as long as I can remember,

No one else, ever bought one from my list... EVER!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast