Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Players On Scouts' List Changing

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I would like to see that documented with pictures.
    Because my list has only changed when I buy a player or at the exact days, where I also get a mail about it.
    It has been like this for as long as I can remember,

No one else, ever bought one from my list... EVER!
    If I had a time machine I would take a screen shot a show it. I have no reason to lie and lying about it won't make me rake in millions of dollars.

Do you document your claim?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I would like to see that documented with pictures.
    Because my list has only changed when I buy a player or at the exact days, where I also get a mail about it.
    It has been like this for as long as I can remember,

No one else, ever bought one from my list... EVER!
    But I have noticed changes in the list on days other that day 1, 3 and so on, even when I have have not bought any player.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Players are replaced when you buy. (Usually by what looks like a better player )
    Some days individual players change without me buying.
    On 'New players on the Scout list" days sometimes there's a wholesale change and sometimes its partial.

There's probably a slight similarity to the TM in that there is a shared pool of players (greater than the number you see) and what you see can vary slightly at the start of each day with a (unspecified) shuffle on Scout list days.

But I don't stare at it much (because usually if I'm looking for something specific its not there) so essentially I just made all this up.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm buying scouts from time to time (avg 1/season - or less).
    I do that in the beginning, the first days, to take the advantage of gaining by participation during whole the season.
    As Gert was saying, nordgen are better investment so I 'm looking for scouts only when I want to enforce my team and don't find the nordgen I want.
    So, after the first morning of the season, after bought (or not ) the nordgen I want, I go to scout list.
    I 'm checking the list just after checking and marking the players of TM.
    Usually going for positions
    GK with 1-1
    DR-DC, DL-DC,DC-DMC with aerial or DW
    MC with F-K
    AMR/MR, AML/ML or AML/AMC, AMR/AMC with shadow striker (never found in the right time )
    ST with 1-1 or F-K
    Those players must be 22-23 y.o. , with Q4 / Q9
    If I spot one of these players, I 'm waiting till day 3 (maybe for a nordgen or nego player) and then I buy them.
    Those players are rare in scout/list (as pcmac saying, usually the list is full of crap players)
    that's why I 'm saying that list is uniqe, because those players are still there, till day 3 and some of them for more days.
    I believe that if the list was shared, after day 1 the good players would disappeared (bought from others).
    * if the scout list is shared, for how many managers ?
    ** it's simple to make a test. In the new season, spot a good scout and check if he 'll be in the list for the next day, day2.
    If I 'll remember, I 'll do that.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-10-2015 at 03:54 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I've no real view on this, just wanted to contribute some thought.

Since Nik asks 2 questions I'll answer.

1) How would I know.
    2) Bought players are replaced.

What I tried to hypothesise was there is a Scout Market Pool of players that is shared by x Managers and each Manager gets a view of 45 from that list....some on Manager 1's list might be shared with Manager 2, 6 or whatever blah blah

Ofc I could never prove this, or want to

Just a thought

But since its Question Time.........

If its unique this means that the game creates a list of 45 players for every manager? How many managers?

No need to answer because it doesn't actually matter since if you want to buy from the Scout list you choose from what you see or wait.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-10-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Here are some pics of my Scout list.

'New' means did not appear on the previous list.
    '*' means does not appear on the Next list

I have not bought any players from the Scot Market.

So I decided to build 2 lists, taking my cue from the "New Players on...." message, and then look at the list the next day.

Day 13 - a list of 45 players

Day 17 - 9 new players. 4 of the new players have the same roles as 4 who dropped off the list, 5 have different roles.

Day 18 - 3 new players. The 3 new players have the same roles as the 3 who dropped off the list.

I still maintain that changes are due to 2 factors: 1) periodic/scheduled list shuffle and 2) sales. I do NOT claim this proven, just observed.

PS. I can't guarantee I've not missed one or two but I don't think I have

A DML at the top; what a joke.
    My list has a DML at the top too.

It seems that those that have the same roles (excluding special ability) are replacements for those that were bought.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It seems that those that have the same roles (excluding special ability) are replacements for those that were bought.
    Yes, looks like that as I said above. Its too early to be definitive but it is looking like there is a list refresh and then its bought players, from a shared list, being replaced.

I'll get some more pics daily and finish with next refresh just in case things look different.

It is definitive because I have observed the same.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast