Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Supersonic swindlers

I have also been swindled by Supersonic. In my case it was the 888 £30 deposit offer. It seems they are swindling everybody. I am going to boycott in game purchases untill they are properly taken to task over it.

I'm owed nearly 2000 tokens from Supersonic ads, wot a rip off, sent off all the documentation needed and they still say I haven't met all requirements!!

This last two days its a hit and miss but mostly misses on if you will be awarded tokens. Cant be bothered to take up the issue so will watch the video less frequently.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

hy, i have a problem on iOS-app:
    i have a lot of not awarded tokens from supersonic, but i am not able to send them the requested pics, because from the app it´s not possible to upload fotos (the app is not crashing, but goes back on the "tokens"-screen.

1pampers,1bf goodrich,1rittz bakery,4 southeast trains and 6 or more supersonic ads game apps,all not working or rewarding on facebook boosters daily. waste of time watching them, ofcourse Nordeus will deny liability? just another insult to us managers relying on these rewards
    sparklinginsilence and Turbo like this.

Supersonic swindlers

I note that Supersonic are up to their old tricks again. For the last few days none of the advertising videos I have watched on my android have resulted in tokens being added to my account. The same is true of Tapjoy, who keep showing that irritating dice game ad but not awarding any tokens.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

booster vids not working at all

anyone else currently having an issue with booster vids. have tried both on pc and android device and not one has credited me??

In my case depending of the moment I have to watch 2-3 vids per booster...

I 'watched' about 20 and got diddly squat...... then gave up. tried watching 4 or 5 more just now. still nothing.

Same problem here and was like this for about 4 days now

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" - Bill Shankly

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast