Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: having manyl accounts

Talking having manyl accounts

Hello guys.

I played against LAZIO fc in cup 8/final. He has better skills than me and uses 3 other accounts to get + ballpossesion and he has homeavantage i think he is a cheater. But i won the game 2-3

Famous
    If he own more than 2 teams and run them genuinely, this is definitely not cheating. Even if one or more run for special purpose, it is controversy to say it is cheating. I am convinced this may not be cheating.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

If you own a football team and have clones of yourself to fill the stadium, it is definitely not cheating. Weird maybe, not cheating. But good that you won. I personally feel a much better accomplishment winning a game when I am not around and the other manager is
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is not good sportsmanship, but is allowed to have multiple teams. FB doesn't like fake accounts, however, so if you know account names you can report it to them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is cheating if the other accounts are used to give the main team any advantage.

Apprentice
    That's no cheating. I ve won many games where the opponent has got more supporters. For me it makes no different. If i find there right orders in each game, i will Win.

Pro
    I just wonder about this game I had. I scheduled a friendly match against a lower level friend of mine to boost morale a bit and get some money/packs. The game starts within 3 minutes and he has 10!!!! friends watching the game. Within 3 minutes? Do they get notifications? How can 10 friends be on in 3 minutes without him being there? Never saw anything like that. Well, except for 1 other game where I was the home team and watching and it was a semi final of the CL and this guy had 15 people watching so he got the 15% ball possession.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    That's no cheating. I ve won many games where the opponent has got more supporters. For me it makes no different. If i find there right orders in each game, i will Win.
    It is not about more supporters; it is about one person creating multiple accounts to give his main team advantages. This is called cheating.

Thank you for your opinions guys.
    I´m looking forward to beat him in the next match to.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I just wonder about this game I had. I scheduled a friendly match against a lower level friend of mine to boost morale a bit and get some money/packs. The game starts within 3 minutes and he has 10!!!! friends watching the game. Within 3 minutes? Do they get notifications? How can 10 friends be on in 3 minutes without him being there? Never saw anything like that. Well, except for 1 other game where I was the home team and watching and it was a semi final of the CL and this guy had 15 people watching so he got the 15% ball possession.
    Prior Notification is useless to me. As supporter, I will attend matches upon notification of live match.

As experienced manager, I believe you should understand ball procession is not so important.

I understand some managers are not pleased that opponents has many supporters, especially if they suspect the opponents use their own fake accounts to support themselves. But it is difficult to prove that these accounts are solely created for this purpose. Even if this is cheating, the effect of existence of such accounts are far larger to their direct opponents. Inconsistent performance of non-managed teams affect league match results and league standings every day.

In fact, if one object the feature of extra procession due to more supporters, they should also object the feature allowing friends giving gifts to other friends. It is not exactly but very similar case. Cancelling these features are ok for me even if I always use them. Then, there is also no real meaning for maintaining any friend in Top Eleven.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast