Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: OMA Mourinho Testing Thread

OMA Mourinho Testing Thread

As I think that we need a place to track the friendlies against Mourinho, that usually have a good team, and play different formations against us I open this thread.

The idea is obtain a reliable source playing friendlies against Mou in = or worst conditions, to, obtain a updated list of counters, with + % of tests per formation to show more exactly what formation counter what/or maybe obtain a list of the 2 better counters.

So, I will save this thread link in the OMA Group, and then, after face Mou we can share here the experience.
    Please if you wanna contribute to an easy search for the counters writte first in BOLD AND CAP. LETETRS the Mou's formation and what (vs) formation you used.
    Then share. LOL

I think we need more amount of friendlies to know exactly how react the game deeply.
    Time for friendlies, time for test.

Feel free to post.

Mourinho, no thanks I don't have red suitcases enough and he is not my friend anymore OMA Mourinho Testing Thread-mourinho-shoots.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-20-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Mourinho

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -