Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Thieves and Cheating from users

Thieves and Cheating from users

As I have mentioned to you again in an earlier post, there are thieves and CHEATINGS. They teal tokens and blue, red and green packs with various programs.You should immediately punishes them with banned from the game. They not only steal your company but and us...... players we put money to play fair. ITS IMPOSSIBLE to have these new age players with 3 position each other and abilities .......!!!! Thank you
    Thieves and Cheating from users-hio.jpg

Lightbulb Yeah! it a threat

Quote Originally Posted by George Megoulas View Post
    As I have mentioned to you again in an earlier post, there are thieves and CHEATINGS. They teal tokens and blue, red and green packs with various programs.You should immediately punishes them with banned from the game. They not only steal your company but and us...... players we put money to play fair. ITS IMPOSSIBLE to have these new age players with 3 position each other and abilities .......!!!! Thank you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hio.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	50080
    It is a serious issue Noredeus should take an quick action

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is not impossible and I know few guys who bought so many tokens.

If you think he is cheating you can send an email to support@nordeus.eu with his facebook profile link and they will help you.

Thread moved to general discussions.
    pcmacdaniel and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You sound VERY bitter. What proof do you have of cheating?

This is my team currently -

I have 15 players with triple roles - and 3 more with double roles, that I have personally added to my players. Every single player is at least scout level, with my star player being 9 star.

With over 10.8B, 3030 Green Packs and 10,000 Tokens I could EASILY put every player in my team to full 9 star without even coming close to running out of Tokens or Packs.

Do you want to accuse me of cheating? I've not cheated a single thing in this game - nor have I spent a penny - I have just saved, farmed when I could and used what I have smartly to get a team that is really good with plenty of resources to fall back on.

This forum is full of idiots like you that come on crying that people are cheating because they have better teams. Well suck it up - its not cheating, its just you aren't smart enough to work out the best way to get the most out of your game.
    FVS0777 and Kieron Ash like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by George Megoulas View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hio.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	50080

Maybe he's cheating; maybe he isn't!!!

However, there are players that can afford to occasional drop a few grand in one swoop on this game.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-21-2015 at 03:38 PM.
    FVS0777 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Rare if he is cheating... I don't know what level is he, but in my Top Server Level I've seen some teams like this...

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    You sound VERY bitter. What proof do you have of cheating?

This is my team currently -

I have 15 players with triple roles - and 3 more with double roles, that I have personally added to my players. Every single player is at least scout level, with my star player being 9 star.

With over 10.8B, 3030 Green Packs and 10,000 Tokens I could EASILY put every player in my team to full 9 star without even coming close to running out of Tokens or Packs.

Do you want to accuse me of cheating? I've not cheated a single thing in this game - nor have I spent a penny - I have just saved, farmed when I could and used what I have smartly to get a team that is really good with plenty of resources to fall back on.

This forum is full of idiots like you that come on crying that people are cheating because they have better teams. Well suck it up - its not cheating, its just you aren't smart enough to work out the best way to get the most out of your game.
    Kynan, teach me your ways! How'd you get so many tokens?

You can buy 18 yeared with SA and two positions on auction, to train a third seems a wast but is very possible indeed. These screenshots verifyes nothing unfair

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    yep, I have bought 18 dual role and added a third...it's way easier now, I did it when you had to wait to train... easier still if you buy a bunch of T and use personal trainer.
    That team is possible without cheating.

Please do not insult people, using derogatory words doesn't add to understanding.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and he is a Vietnamese as I can see

(let's provoke a little )
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast