League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Report of the day until now:

3 new players for La Morralla FS by The 2 Tokens Rule

La Morralla FS (level 7): Great victory over 8 level team in Cup, 5-0, for the 2nd match I'll use the subs

Jose FC (level 6): Victory 0-6 in League versus a very weak team, tonigth I have Cup match. I received one offer for one 49Q player but without tokens. Is a old player, 30 years old, but is the best MC I have now, if I can wait without he, I'll sell but for a better offer.

Viva Satan (level 2): Hard victory in Cup 0-1 vs a 4 level team.

Injuries
    1 for La Morralla FS's MC, 4 days.
    1 for Viva Satan's DMC, 2 days.

When I have time, I'll make a Excel table for count the injuries and days...

Injuries Plague is active again, better don't train or plays friendlies match.

The 2 Tokens Rule (copyright, please use wisely if is posible! LOL ):

Well, these days Transfer Market is like a hell, is very dificult sign new players, then I'm using this with very good results until now.

1. Find a interesting player.
    2. Bid for him. Most of managers if they sees a bid, don't enter in the bid.
    3. The 2nd Token. Like you put your 1st token lot time ago, the oppo trust in win the bid with only his 1st Token, buuuuut you aren't sleeping, you are ready to shoot. Wait until last 3-2 second in first round and place your 2nd winner Token

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    The transfer market for my level 2 team is whack! I am seeing striker with defensive wall SA and defender with one on one SA. Lol. However there hasn't been one ML/AML at max level for 4 days now Need to replace my 19 quality player with a 29 quality.

The transfer market on my lvl 16 team is so boring. Only low quality players from 55 to 80 mln. The better/faster trainers start at 90 or something, but these guys are seldom to be found in the list. Even the negotations list has no fast trainers. Hoping for better times
    When I was in level 2, I had difficulties finding decent wingers. There were none as Nordgens. It seems that the type of player generated is selective as per level (and may be server).

The transfer market, in terms of Nordgens was very poor for my in season 2. The only good nordgen player I saw was on day 1, and his market value was above 4 millions. It was a DL/DML. I sold him shortly afterwards because it was not quite the type of player I was looking for and I thought it was a bit of waste to have a DL/DML of that price. It was a mistake I made because of the rush in day 1 (It was my first day 1.). I also managed to get another fast training 5 star nordgen (ST) later in the season, but he was not that convincing on the pitch.

United league news

Awful match!
    + we just pulled a 2-3 victory
    - we got a 5 day injury (18 min)
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-29-2015 at 12:29 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Terrible.. Lost 3:1 in cup against that high level team and lost in league 4:2..

My League is so terrifiying,should i just TANK ?

Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

League: Buffs FC win 4-1 in the league but it just didn't feel that comfortable. Although that was probably because the Commentator was drunk - "Morrison made a mistake in the middle of the park", Morrison gives it away to the opposing team", "Morrison blocks the shot!"....I even swapped him and Henderson around because I was worried (no subs yet O.o)........... "Morrison Shoots. Goal! He rarely misses." = 10 rating >.<

Harper makes 1 assist to snatch an 8.....only so many more times the poor boy can take "Somehow he managed to block the shot. Great Defending"

0-0 away in cup against. Side two levels above but we were unlucky as seems their keeper being mom has earned them the draw but we did not attend so look forward to second leg
    Gert Funck, talisman and Kylos like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Palace teams report for Wednesday...

Casuals had a 4-2 win at home in the Cup, and in the League, a 2-2 draw away.

Man-of-the-Match in the Cup game was right-winger Shaqiri, a second-half one-man show with two assists for Hansen and Garcia and a solo goal for himself. Young new striker recruit Liam Cashman played his second game and looks to be slowly settling in, providing the final pass for Muscroft to score the first-half equaliser to the opponents opening goal. Hansen picked up a 2-day ankle strain injury four minutes from the end of the match.

In the League match, the other recent striker purchase, Anthony Petrovski has made an instant impact. Following on from his goal in the Champions League match yesterday, he added two more in the League game today, both headers from corners, the first by Ndjengue, and the other from Shaqiri.

Terriers had two 3-0 wins today.

They started their awayday trip with a hop over to the Netherlands, and three solo goals settled the League game, two from Moran bracketing a goal from Powell, who was on as a substitute for the injured Kadlec (2 day Thigh strain injury). MoM was Terriers 'keeper Mateus.

Continuing on to Algeria, the Cup match was equally a formality, and it came with the customary injury. Having applied the magic sponge to utility defender Migliorati to get him on the pitch in the DMC position, the Management could not even raise a hint of surprise when he was injured again (3 day Ankle strain) in the 31st minute. A formation reshuffle occurred and striker Atkins was pulled off the bench to substitute for his fallen comrade. MoM Moran had opened the scoring in the 16th minute with a direct free-kick, and in the second-half, provided a corner for Atkins to head home, and a free-kick cross for Masegela to shoot into the net.

Desert Rats FC had a goal fest away game in the league, Taylor (4), Attenborough, Haddou (later injured) and Martin scoring in a 7-1 thrashing of their opponents, before returning home and registering a disappointing 1-1 draw in the Cup, Pelissier opening his account for the Rats.

Injury stats:
    Casuals - 3 injuries / 8 days; Terriers - 6 / 25 ; Desert Rats - 2 / 7 .
    Last edited by talisman; 07-29-2015 at 09:59 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    Terrible.. Lost 3:1 in cup against that high level team and lost in league 4:2..

My League is so terrifiying,should i just TANK ?

Nope since you are all similar in level the best coach wins.
    All you need is to pay attention to your opponents, watch their games, find their weakest links, know your strong points- your best players. Then match your best against his weakest in any way possible. It works like magic.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast