Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

VIP
    Season 69-fkp8.png

Legendary Polish defender Bobrowski left the club last night... He played 222 games, scored 15 goals, average rating 7.43... Also, he won 3 league titles in seasons 9, 13 and 16...

Season 69-68.png

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FKP8.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	50528

Legendary Polish defender Bobrowski left the club last night... He played 222 games, scored 15 goals, average rating 7.43... Also, he won 3 league titles in seasons 9, 13 and 16...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68.PNG 
Views:	42 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	50529
    RIP Bobrowski!

Pro
    Steppenwolf, you are a number nut right? Love those excellsheets Can you explain the star thingies? As in, what do the yellow and green stars mean?
    Gasi likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Steppenwolf, you are a number nut right? Love those excellsheets Can you explain the star thingies? As in, what do the yellow and green stars mean?
    He started a season with yellow stars and got a star(s) during that season... and in the summary row it's minimum and maximum stars he had while playing for the club...
    Killroy and Cat Harrison like this.

I'll join Wolfie in celebrating a departing player.

Steve Nicol ended his Buffs' career 2 days ago. His final performance in the league was both a celebration of his career and a signal that he's not finished in football yet - coming off the bench and nodding in a Harper FK against the then 2nd placed team.

In 9 Seasons at the Club, the later 3 mainly as a sub, he gained 7 league winners medals; 6 CL and 3 Cup.

PS. Whether he's finished or not is uncertain since he was sacked for gross misconduct following an incident in the canteen involving a slab of butter, meat and 2 veg.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    PS. Whether he's finished or not is uncertain since he was sacked for gross misconduct following an incident in the canteen involving a slab of butter, meat and 2 veg.
    I did not need that visual - I'm about to flush my cache, don't you dare hit CTRL-F5... (Computer Nerd joke)
    Last edited by talisman; 07-27-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Cup: The Buffs shouldn't have been worried but a 2-1 home win in the first leg had left things precarious. The shots had peppered the opposition goal but their main DC rated 10.

However, worry not, today the Buffs cruised into a healthy 3-0 lead and an utter collapse followed when in 80 mins an opposition DC got red carded and 4 more goals flew in.

Afterwards Buffs Mad said "15 tackles, 14 fouls, we were lucky to get out alive. But 3 goals from FKs and 1 from a PK (GK Craig Gordon) were just rewards."
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-27-2015 at 12:53 PM. Reason: added today

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I'll join Wolfie in celebrating a departing player.

Steve Nicol ended his Buffs' career 2 days ago. His final performance in the league was both a celebration of his career and a signal that he's not finished in football yet - coming off the bench and nodding in a Harper FK against the then 2nd placed team.

In 9 Seasons at the Club, the later 3 mainly as a sub, he gained 7 league winners medals; 6 CL and 3 Cup.

He can play as a starter easily... still 5* player...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    He can play as a starter easily... still 5* player...
    Yeah, unfortunately I bought a new guy as cover Season 16 and seemed to get lucky with a fast trainer. I had no 14 player limit last season but had it again this Season 18 so 5 DCs and only 4 spots. Wanted him to hit 400 but something had to give.

Famous
    All my 5 teams through next round of CUP...but next round is a bit tough...

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast