Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Rookie
    A new team on the books score their first win

Leicester Tigers, a team founded this morning were welcomed to this top eleven system with a victory over Real Madrid Fc in the cup. The team scored their first ever goal though Mizrahi in the 14th minuet. Maizrahi scored a second in the 41st minuet, plus a goal from Ward (58 minuet) and Placzek (64th minute) wrapped up the win for the Tigers.

Press conference

Cook, the Leicester Tigers captain said "it was really good to register our first win on home soil with such a big margin. It was really just what we were looking for"
    "How are things looking to shape up for this new team?"
    "First of all, I'm very proud and excited to be apart of this new team, the local people have been wanting a top eleven team for a long while and I'm glad and privileged to be the first captain that gets to deliver this. Hopefully we can produce some good tournament wins for the fans!

The Leicester Tigers manager said "I hope that todays game is a little indication of what is to come with this great side! Ive managed to put together what i think is a great team, especially under the really low budget this team has! I would love to thank the team set ups and the players for making this possible"

A final word from the Tigers man of the match Mizrahi. "My perforance today was just what I was looking for! I wanted to really play well so we can get some of the home fans into our sport! I sure delivered and I'm grateful to get the first ever goal for the team!"
    "A word on tomorrows game?"
    "Yeah erm well, we will travel to Indonesia in the early hours of Monday and we will play with the same mentality as today. We hope to score an early goal and put this game to bed without any worries and hopefully, as the odds suggest, move on into the next round of the cup!"

In other news

The Leicester Tigers 2nd team played in a friendly losing to one of the greatest sides in the business Mourinho FC 4-0. Team manager said "its great to attract the likes of such a strong team to our stadium Welford Road early on in this clubs life, i was impressed with the younger lads who played and are trying to progress into the first team. The sore line doesn't reflect how well they played"

And finally the first team also managed to squeeze in a friendly match against Shady FC. This game went to penalties after the game finished 2-2. Tigers came out victors 4-2 in penalties. Striker Lee got injured during the game and will be out for 2 days.

Breaking news; The Tigers chairman has announced that the stadium is under construction with seats being added to the 200 seater grandstand. "This shows that we already are expanding after the sell outs at todays games. I would like to thank the fans!"

Please note, friendlies and 2nd team matches will not count towards the end of season stats.

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?

It is possible to do well in a higher level cup

Where did you place last season?

2nd cup, 1st CL, 1st league

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

Don't know quite yet...

Who do you want to replace?

The defense; need 2 new DC's and a new DL. New wingers and a new striker.

What are your goals for this season?

Top 4 league and semi-finals of this shark-infested champions league...

Cup began with an easy win against an abandoned team. Don't have to worry about adding players until after the league draw is announced.

Champions league looks to be two strong teams and two abandoned/semi-active teams. The boys knack for finishing second in the group might be a good thing this time around, as we're drawn into Group A, and Groups C and G both have token buyers. I think the other strong team in my group is a token buyer as well, not sure but he does have the entire PSG kit and has won a league title over the Group C token buyer before.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-27-2015 at 01:16 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Hello guys, its been a while.
    Please where exactly do I lay complains for a bid that went wrong.
    Thanks.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    Hello guys, its been a while.
    Please where exactly do I lay complains for a bid that went wrong.
    Thanks.
    Ok I've found it.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    try email support@nordeus.eu. or Nordeus Support

nice to see ya
    Gasi and Brian Dang like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. ☻ Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reserve news

Up against a level better team, and we pulled through 6-3 on aggregate. His team was way better for second game puuuh

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

It is possible to do well in a higher level cup - but not if you are unable to attend key matches (got rolled by a team of similar quality to mine because he changed formations in-match & I couldn't respond)

Playoffs cup, 3rd CL, 1st league

$800m

Last season was a year too far for some older players - on the plus side keeping them on the books meant I was able to be only 2 Cup levels above instead of 3 this season. And I was awake early on day 1 (UK time) so managed to buy 5 good Nordgens (and 4 of them I got for 1 token each, had to go to 8 tokens for the last).

The defense - picked up 2 Nordgen DL/DCs (replacing a DL/DC and a DML/DL), a DC/DMC and a GK, all close to scout. Both my right backs are 4*s close to 5, and aging so may well replace if the right player(s) come up.

Other
    Also replaced a 3* 28yo MC with a Nordgen one, and picked up an AMR/MR who looks like a very slow trainer, but will do a job this season. Still need another right winger (preferably an AMC/AMR), while my 3rd striker is 22yo and barely 4*s so will be on replace watch

Top 4 league, depending on the draw - 2 seasons ago I finished 2nd in a league with 13 strong teams. Last season saw the season start with 7 115 qual teams and 7 105 qual - one of the top 7 opted to tank, but finishing ahead of the other 6 was satisfying.

CL: I have 1 other good team in the pool, so should qualify, however there's an amazingly good team awaiting whichever of us finishes 2nd. If I can win the group, making the final is the goal.

Cup - level 21 team in a level 23 league, so getting past the 3rd round will be an achievement.

Lastly, as I clicked through the link this morning, does anyone have a link to the Matic youtube video? Can't find it in my inbox
    Brian Dang and Cat Harrison like this.

Pro

There is more to winning the game then form and quality. Even if you have better form, higher quality, more shots and ball possession it is still possible to win only marginal or get a tie. Even a game against a team that is 14 levels!!!!! lower can end in a 3-0 only.

For my lvl 1 team that free agents is the way to get a good financial start. Made over 7 million with free agents. Do sell them however before the season is over. Free agents drop hard in price after the ending over the season (from 660k to 440k)

FC Knudde (lvl 15) : first in league
    FC Killroy (lvl 1): First in league

16 and 2

750 mln for lvl16 and 7 mln for lvl2

Strikers and defense for lvl 16. My MC were briljant last season. Lets see how they perform this season.
    Almost my whole lvl1 team. My quality was around 21. I can keep around 3-4 players but all other players need to be replaced. Skills are varying from 16-24 while I can get level 29 players.

Trying to get at least a few cup matches. I get sick of the cup matches. Last 10 seasons it is Always against higher level teams so this one is over in 1-2-3 rounds Always. My lvl2 team just faced a lvl3 team. Even though the team was superior in both matches I still lost. Sigh. Cup is just grrrrrrrrrr.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I get really bored with alt teams unless I have an experiment to conduct.

1st in the league, 1st in the CL and out on away goals in Cup 1st round.

Didn't buy my regular amount of tokens last season nor this one (yet) and I dropped the ball regarding FAs and selling my subs last season - so I have next to nothing of anything except Morale Boosters.

Don't think I NEED to replace anyone but I need 6 subs with at least 1 winger who can take over the left role (undecided whether I'll just wait until next Season - performance will dictate) - so maybe 5 '1 Season Wonders' and a youngster.

Next Season's targets are:

• The treble (hopeful);
    • 200 goals in all competitions (highly unlikely); and
    • 6 or more goals scored by a player in 1 match (unlikely).

Thru in cup 6-1 agg very funny as they bought an entire team of scouts for second leg but still lost 😀
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2