Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Quote Originally Posted by La Morralla FS View Post
    Joder! WTF!!!

You find a dead server or similar, you are very lucky!
    and on top of that i won every single player i bid on with 1-2 tokens..
    Cat Harrison and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    how is this even possible

Cat Harrison and AC Milan 21 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lucky you, on my server from 5.20 am there has only been one 5 star youngster

my list after just log in
    Season 69-2015-07-26-21_35_34-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-26-2015 at 08:36 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

After just one Cup match, Kingsbury FC already has three injuries. Five, six and eighteen days out for 3 starters. If this is any indication of how the season is going to be, I better start stocking up on reds
    Cat Harrison and talisman like this.

The first match of the season is a great success,looking forward to more victories like this one.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    and on top of that i won every single player i bid on with 1-2 tokens..

I call that the magic list, when you call up transfers and no one is on selling, is all generated. I have gotten it maybe three times ever, but went into big debt from resulting buying spree each time...
    Gert Funck and Brian Dang like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I call that the magic list, when you call up transfers and no one is on selling, is all generated. I have gotten it maybe three times ever, but went into big debt from resulting buying spree each time...
    aaarrgg, I have never seen this.. only in the first levels
    La Morralla FS likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

New season, same reports for the Palace teams...

Casuals were first up, and visited SV Ya Man in Germany, yielding almost 1 AQ point, and overcame that nicely for a 3-0 win, goals from Kamal, Arma and Shaqiri making the home leg a simpler task. A late first-half injury to left-back Freddy Jones saw a youth team product, Matt Davis, enter the fray and acquit himself in his first 45 minutes competitive play.

Nordeus need to learn a little human anatomy for their match reporting...

Season 69-s25-jones-injury-1.jpgSeason 69-s25-jones-injury-2.png

Terriers joined the senior team in recording an away Cup win, with an identical scoreline. Visiting Dinesh FC in Sri Lanka, a team a level above and 0.7AQ better than their visitors. In the continued absence through injury of first-choice striker Nicky Jones, young Ben Atkins is staking his claim with another two goals to add to the important contribution he made in last season's league run-in. Midfielder Soto converted a Moran corner in the first half to put Terriers ahead, and Atkins finished off the 3-0 win in the second half with a solo goal and a header from another Moran corner.

A third team has now been added to the roster of Palace teams. Using a Google account on a tablet, it will not be as fully monitored and controlled as the two primary teams are. Desert Rats FC had a shocking introduction to the Nordeus football machine as they were well and truly trolled at home to a bot team who had a player sent off for spitting 15 minutes into the game and scored from a double corner in the 35th minute. With AQ 4.0 to 3.3, 65% possession, Shots 16/10, On target 7/4, one would expect the home side to get something out of the game, but the 0-1 defeat was a travesty for an introduction to a game - imagine if it was an absolute newbie who had been faced with that?
    Last edited by talisman; 07-26-2015 at 10:08 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Nordeus need to learn a little human anatomy for their match reporting...
    yes it seems so

or your player has the weirdest nerve center

Hamstring
    Season 69-hamstring_muscles.jpg

groin
    Season 69-si55551233.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-26-2015 at 10:51 PM.

What have you learned from last season?

That whilst having Tokens is needed to get good players in, having Green packs to train those players to be the best is also needed. The worth of Greens is greater than anything bar Tokens really and having loads of Tokens but no Greens isn't very good. Its made me change my policy of farming now - so more focus is going on Green pack farming and I have decided that I will stick to having 10,000 Tokens and when I get more I will swap them for packs.

Where did you place last season?

1st in the league, won the CL, out in the cup in the first round of games.

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?

Who do you want to replace?

A lot of time went into power training my players to be triple role and scouts last season so I don't intend to sell anyone this season. Already today I have re-trained my super player Foster to the top of being 9 star so one more cone pushes him to 10.

What are your goals for this season?

Promotion again, with the idea to challenge for both the title and CL. Hopefully to massively boost my Green pack count too. I used about 500 today to push Foster up to shy of 10 star, so want to hopefully add at least 1500 or so to my total over the season to cover his training and make a plus of 1000 on the season.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast