Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Interim Palace teams report, Thursday...

Not good news on the Cup Final front, Casuals lose 1-4 against the Brazilian team with the impenetrable defence, Terriers lose 1-2 against the Indian team with the two DCs and 3 STs. Two injuries, DML Harnett and ST Atkins. First one the game replaces with a AMR/MR, despite there being a DC/DML on the bench, the second one I'm still waiting for the sub I requested to be made. The Android App is turning out to be a heap of excrement...

Desert Rats FC fight out a 1-1 draw away at 3rd place in the League...
    2nd place in CUP is also a big achievement,bro!!!!!you are 2nd best of the world!!!!!
    talisman likes this.

Famous
    disc: many of my players was injured i thought without my 2 key players it will be cakewalk...

Season 69-7thcupfinal.jpg
    Brian Dang likes this.

VIP
    Season 69-celtic9.png

We clinched 5th League title, two rounds before the end of the season... We didn't play CL this season and were knocked out of the Cup after just 2 games, in Preliminary (well, they changed it and it's called Qualifying round now)

Season 69-36.jpg

Season 69-37.png

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    disc: many of my players was injured i thought without my 2 key players it will be cakewalk...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7thcupfinal.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	52022
    Wauw two yellows in two minutes

well good for you

anyways, this should have been a walkover
    Gabez Teh likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

This is my 9th season and I guarantee to win league cup at this season, like previous season. It's going to be my second league championship. I'd say that It's more competitive league that I've ever been.

It will be my 4th champions league cup championship, IF I manage to beat my opponent tomorrow. Champions league relatively easy to cup, because you compete with your own level.

I could not even make to knockout stage on cup. I've won 2 cups so far.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Season 69 - Week 4

Another step taken towards the league title. My team won 2:0 today against a mid-table side.

Petermann, my 18 years old scout, was at the heart of the passing game and he excelled at feeding quick balls to the penalty area in tight coverage. So did striker Forsberg. I guess I like this aspect of live games on mobile as it allows to assess skills more accurately.

The team is 5 points ahead with two games to go. But again, I am paranoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    reddeviljohn and Gert Funck like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Three matches left of season 36 for United and we lost the damn undefeeded achievend by two losses one a serious troll.

I wonder if my A team will ever achieve, yes that achievement

Season 69-2015-08-20-20_26_16-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Won league match 3-1
    Gert Funck and Brian Dang like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Three matches left of season 36 for United and we lost the damn undefeeded achievend by two losses one a serious troll.

I wonder if my A team will ever achieve, yes that achievement

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-08-20 20_26_16-Start.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	52033
    At least ur champ

btw i'm only at level7 and luckily achieved dat "early"
    Gert Funck and Brian Dang like this.

Palace teams report, Thursday...

Revisiting the earlier content, with addition information:

Casuals travelled to an unknown 'Neutral venue' for the Cup Final, facing a team with AQ +0.8 and sporting a 3W(D)-3N(DMC) defence. Bookings for Kamal and Aghanavaz, and an 85th minute consolation goal by Johan Shaqiri in a 1-4 defeat were the only things Casuals got out of the match. Back home in the League, and a 4-0 win to keep hold of 3rd place in the table. Again, the Nordeus machine handed out bookings to a side which had previously been 'Fair Play' contenders, this time Topalan, Kaminski and Muscroft were the recpients, the latter two being ruled out of the next match on accumulation. In the plus side, Sergey Fetisov opened his Casuals account with a brace of goals, Liam Cashman and David Zhelev scoring the others. Casuals now have secured their Champions League place for next season.

Season 69-s25-l24-league-table-round-24-top.png

Terriers travelled to another 'Neutral venue' for their Cup Final, and were bitten by the Nordeus injury machine, DML Paul Hartnett suffering early on before the Manager was settled and he was replaced by Julien van der Plas (MR/AMR) (!). Ben Atkins was injured in the 78th minute, and the Management's request for substitution is still awaiting action... Xabier Moran scored Terriers' 85th minute consolation in a 1-2 defeat, several changes failing to overcome the oppositions' 2-5-3 Flat formation. A home League match in the evening gave the team an opportunity to recover their pride, and a 5-0 victory did just that, but at the price of another injury, this time to midfielder Eko Sinegal. Ondrej Kadlec, Matt Hall, Taulant Doda, Sinegal and Aad Roemgens scored the goals that keep Terriers in second place, having secured their Championship League slot for next season.

Season 69-s02-l02-league-table-round-24-top.png

Palace Terriers injury stats: 16 injuries, 64 days; eclipsing last season's 15 injuries, 62 days.

Desert Rats FC scorer in today's 1-1 away draw was Vinnie Taylor. The Rats can finish no lower than their current 6th place, but can still get into a Championship League berth, given the right combination of results...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-20-2015 at 09:56 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast