Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Yaaaaiii ! both teams going to the CL final

Season 69-2015-08-19-20_50_45-start.jpg
    I am meeting my nemesis

Season 69-res.jpg
    talisman, khris, mmunger and 4 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yaaaaiii ! both teams going to the CL final

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-08-19 20_50_45-Start.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	51971
    I am meeting my nemesis
    Your friend couldn't give you a break?

All I can say is Good Luck, and wear your Cast Iron underpants...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

A preview of tomorrow morning's matches:

Palace Casuals Cup Final, ko 10:10 BST:

Season 69-s25-cup-draw.jpgSeason 69-s24-cup-final-compare.pngSeason 69-s24-cup-opponent-squad.jpg

Palace Terriers Cup Final, ko 12:30 BST:

Season 69-s02-cup-draw.jpgSeason 69-s02-cup-final-compare.pngSeason 69-s02-cup-opponent-squad.jpg

A couple of interesting formations, careful consideration of counter formations will be required. Terriers' opponent has previously been playing 3-5-2Flat, not 2-5-3Flat. Could be a bluff/double bluff...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-19-2015 at 07:24 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CL semis were easier than expected,5:0 on Agg.

By the way,This is going to be our CL final opponent !! c'mon Nordeus ?!

1 - He was in my group tho,once i draw and once i won so im pretty confident that i will win.
    2 - He has the lowest average quality from all 32 CL teams.
    3 - He made it all the way to the final without attending match/changing formation.
    4 - He beat all 3 opponents in knockout stage on away goals.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Season 69-t34-day-dc-23-league.jpg

Reds everyweh', we won against the 5th, Hasselbaink MoM

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t34 day dc 23 league.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	51985

Reds everyweh', we won against the 5th, Hasselbaink MoM
    You must not tease your opponents, that is not fair play
    Brian Dang likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    You must not tease your opponents, that is not fair play
    I just wanted a MoM to have +100 progress for one of ma old players slow trainers, and I had it... too as is abandoned I wanted to test my team before play in CL... will try to protect players with yellows... just Clara and Hasselbaink are in the usual 11 and have yellow...

lets see now tonight LOL

Season 69-t34-sf-cl-2.jpg

6-2 Agg. and no red cards for the final of friday. Hypermassive happyness
    Hasselbaink 8.8 MoM
    Last edited by khris; 08-20-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Famous
    Mix feeling season...

My 2 main teams doing in different ways..

Dangbros United (level 23) now lying at 8th place...stop at semi final CL and quater final CUP...Funny thing is that, we could defeat the top4 teams at league 3/4/5-0 but we lost too much points to the bottom teams..even lost 6/7 games to top 4 bottoms and draws 7 game to middle-table teams..dont know what's wrong this season for this team...

Tuan DM FC (level 22) on the way to Triple.. We won League/CUP (dont even attend the match) all this morning and tomorrow battle for Final CL...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-20-2015 at 05:38 AM.
    Kylos and Gert Funck like this.

Pro
    FC Killroys first semi finale of the CL started disastrous. Our home match was lost 1-3 due to a red card. My 10 players played superbly and scored an average of 0,2 more then my advisary. Even had more shots at targets but my scoring percentage was 10% against his 50%. Sigh. So bonus for the next semi finale, max morale, attending, etc... Game start and we are 2-0 ahead within 35 minutes. This is looking good I think. Need 1 more. Lets go agressive stance. From that moment on I get 15 shots and about 5 corner kicks but I only get to see how the other team is attacking 5 times. Aaaaargghhh, where is my last needed goal? In the end far better but no more goals. Somehow his goalkeeper didn't make any saves but nothing happened in the last 60 minutes except live feed from the other team. So I was kicked out of the CL on away goals. Sigh. This was supposed to be my first finale. Darn.
    In the league I just barely won my game against the number 4 with 1-0. I scored in the 86th minute. Still trailing on the number one with 4 points. If I only won that first match against him. We were fairly matched but I lost it with 1-2 even though my players scored almost 0,5 better. Sigh.

FC Knudde finally reached the finale of the cup. This is the first time I reach the finale of the CUP. WOOOOHOOOO. Best performance was 13 seasons ago where I was beaten in the semi finale. To get there with my level 16 team I had to beat 3 level 18 players and 2 level 20 players. Apparantly some abondened but you won't hear me complain.
    My league game against the number 5 ended in a 2-2. Got a fast lead with 2-0, but then the poo hit the fan. My 2 best players failed miserably somehow. I had the 2 best players of the league score wise but I dropped hard after getting a 5,9! Still 1 point in the lead but I have to face the numbers 3, 4 and 6 in my last matches. In the 3 games before that I faced the numbers 2 and 5 (win and tie). This league is nail biting.
    Kylos, khris and Brian Dang like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7