Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

United update2

Great opening to the season against a difficult opponent

Season 69-2015-07-28-13_55_14-start.jpg

Business
    Season 69-2015-07-28-14_20_20-start.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-28-2015 at 12:21 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

VIP
    Season 69-fkp8.png

Legend of FK Partizan, Belgian player Glenn Borsi left the club today... He will continue career in Czech Republic...

244 games - 2nd on the eternal list
    195 goals - Club's top scorer of all times, ratio 0.80
    134 assists - 2nd club's passer of all times, ratio 0.55
    Average rating 7.72 - 2nd on the eternal performance list
    59 times voted Man of the Match
    17 yellow cards
    Won 3 league titles and several players trophies

Season 69-21.png

VIP
    Season 69-butd10.png

Japanese striker Fumiya Shibamura, the best product of club's Youth Academy, scored 100 goals for the club

Season 69-24.png

So having been put in a shark league with every team being really strong I had a choice to make - either fight it out with everyone as my team was, or to improve my current team to give me a better chance.

As such, I decided to use my 3K Green packs that I had in investing in my players.

First up, Foster was pushed right to the top of 9 star like last season. One more cone will see him be 10 star quality.
    Next up I decided that I would make every player at least scout quality so power training started with that.

Looking at training speed Alagun, Akdeniz, Irawan and Bazil all seemed to train pretty fast too, so the decision was made to push them four on to 7 star quality.

My team has gone from being 177.5 quality to 182.1 quality as a result, so its only an increase of 4.6Q, but I am pretty happy that I have good balance in the squad and some brilliant cover in my team.

Having kept the same players for a couple of seasons now and power trained them to triple roles etc.. I feel I have a good understanding of how they fit in my team and who plays well. I now hope that my team will be able to meet my expectations for the season which is always to promote in a top 4 spot.

I do hope that if I do get promotion this season that next season's league draw is a lot kinder than the horrible shark draw I was given this season. Amazingly, even after all this power training the weakest team in the league is still less than 10Q different than mine.

This league will probably go down to the side that gets trolled the least. I just hope I've done enough to get myself in the top 4 by the end of the trolls.
    Killroy and talisman like this.

Squad Strength of teams in my league -

175Q is 5 Star quality for comparison.

---------------------------

182.1 FC Halifax Town (My Side)
    177.5 Sucatigucu
    177.3 Civriz Spor
    176.8 Sahin FC
    176.5 Cinarpasa
    176.2 FC Dragons Team
    176.2 Lele FC
    176.1 Progresul Buc
    175.9 Real Madrid FC
    175.9 Tervel
    175.3 Skypea
    175.2 FC Juve
    174.2 Nebulanka
    173.1 Fenerbache

---------------------------------------

So I am now the better side, but that is after using a lot of packs to power train - and there are several teams in that list that look to be still in the process of improving their sides, so I expect some qualitys of those to quickly increase in the next 24 hours or so too.

12 of the 14 teams are at least 5 star in the league, with the other two only slightly lower than it. Its total madness.

What makes it even more daunting is that the teams Civriz Spor, Sahin FC, Cinarpasa, FC Dragons Team, Fenerbache, Tervel, FC Juve and Lele are all teams I have come across over the past year and seen on our servers and are all very active and competitive users. Along with myself we are all league winners from last season, with all but Cinarpasa also getting to the CL Final too.

Looking at other leagues at this level by clicking teams on the CL tabs show that all the other leagues have at most 3 teams that are 5 star quality with at least 2/3 dead/weak teams in each league.

Its a case of really being screwed over in this league. Unbelievably some very strong teams that I've had battled with over the years will fail to promote from my league whist some other teams who are rubbish will make the grade due to easier leagues.

Its going to be a shame to lose some cracking opponents in the next 28 days due to an unfair league draw. I just hope my quality is enough to keep me in the promotion spots - but at this stage I'm still not convinced I'm strong enough as I know a few of those teams I've come across before will be improving their teams too soon.
    Buffs Mad and talisman like this.

Today I've recived an offer, via negotiations for Ronaldo de Lima, this ST that costed me 64T and did not convinced.

His value, 104M, the offer, 100M.

I prefeer this player in Mars. And with that I say all I have to say.

LOL

CL: Buffs FC are held to a draw in the opening match. Quite unexpected.

Buffs score, they score, Buffs score, they score, the Buffs pepper their goal in last 10 mins - 2-2.

Striker Jack Harper rates a 6. We will look for other Strikers in the next 2-3 days to find one to train up. If Harper gets back on track we'll carry over 2 next season, if not he can go sign with Brighton

I'm drawn against 13 5* active teams,not a single abandoned/weak team.. Great..
    Also i am matched against a 3 levels higher team than me in Cup,and his line up is full of 7-8* players although his bench is like 3-4* players so that gives him "only" 6Q bigger than mine.It seems like the champions league would be the easiest as we got 2 weak teams in our group.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Today I've recived an offer, via negotiations for Ronaldo de Lima, this ST that costed me 64T and did not convinced.

His value, 104M, the offer, 100M.

I prefeer this player in Mars. And with that I say all I have to say.

LOL

What was his age when you bought him?

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast