Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    An average of 1 goal and 1 assist per match and an average form of 8,5 almost haha. Very nice! Thx for this.6 time MotM is like half a point for free. How much exp does he earn after a match?
    He is a very fast trainer, that is the only reason I pushed him so far:

I made a post about him a while back.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...t-ranking.html

but he is turning 22 next season, so I won't be keeping him at this level

Last game he got 125% and was MVP:
    Season 69-gain.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-04-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    Buffs Mad, pcmacdaniel and Kylos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Fantastic day for my Red Stars!

Season 69-matchday10.jpg

First, a convincing win against a tricky mid-table side that challenges for the Champions League spots. Our 4:0 win makes it their worst loss of the season. New kid Ansel Mittag had a successful debut at DMC, with more than 150% in skills progress.

Second, a superb Cup performance against a side that held us to a 1:1 tie in the first leg. Striker Cosmin Vasilescu scored on three direct free kicks! First-choice DMC, Martin Becker, also had a strong day with 200% skills progress without being the man of the match...

At the end of Matchday 10, we climbed to second place in the league and have our eyes set on the top spot.

Season 69-rankings.jpg

And look who's next. An old opponent from season 3. They owned us in that season but they are struggling this time around. Time for a little revenge

Season 69-revenge.jpg
    Last edited by mmunger; 08-04-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Pro
    Gert, if he was man of the match that means he only gained 25%. Not a lot
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Gert, if he was man of the match that means he only gained 25%. Not a lot
    I know, but its a lot for a 8 star player, taking into concern that for each star you achieve the gain is greatly reduced.

This is also explained in the post I linked to
    reddeviljohn and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

League: The Buffs still retained some hope of a player scoring 6 goals but alas Nord FA just won't allow it.

So Ryan Gauld scored 7 instead.

6 from FKs

4141 v 4-3w-1-2c*

*c=crap

Due to the league being a lot harder this season I have scrapped playing friendlies, instead preferring to have every player at 100% (or as near as for every single game). I'm out of the cup after being given a team 4 leagues higher than me, whilst I have qualified for the knockout stages of the CL already. I'm rotating in the CL to give priority in the league.

Last season, my beast player Hayden Foster scored 68 and assisted 42 others. Obviously this season its harder to score, but with that in mind Foster is still managing to hit over a goal a game.

He is the league's top scorer at the moment with 12 from 8 games. The second closest challenger is on 8 goals - so not a lot of goals overall for any teams in the league, mainly due to how hard it is.

Having played 14 games this season Foster has 15 goals and 8 assists. Still more than impressed with that - as he has chipped in with winning goals quite a lot.

With 52 games now played Foster has 83 goals and 50 assists to his name. He will be power trained to the brink of being 10 star every season for the foreseeable in my opinion as I intend to make him my all time record holder for goals, assists and appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    He will be power trained to the brink of being 10 star every season for the foreseeable in my opinion as I intend to make him my all time record holder for goals, assists and appearances.
    Also when he passes the 28 year marker?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Also when he passes the 28 year marker?
    Assuming I have plenty of Greens to do so then yes. I've not been able to farm many this season and have used the ones I have had to put towards the rest of my team to make them competitive in the league, but I hope for easier league draws in the future.

If I can get around 1000 Greens a season from farming once Foster hits 28 year old then I intend to keep Power Training him. Hopefully he will also continue to pick up MOM awards, as each one he does pick up gives him an extra cone so its one less than the 75 cones needed to get that next star up.

He's only 19 now, so a long time until I have to consider Foster slowing down, but I'd like to keep him 9 star (and high 9 star) until the day he retires unless it becomes too costly. I am converting Tokens to Greens every time I have more than 10,000 Tokens, so as long as I still have 10K in Tokens I will continue to invest in Foster.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

Assuming I have plenty of Greens to do so then yes. I've not been able to farm many this season and have used the ones I have had to put towards the rest of my team to make them competitive in the league, but I hope for easier league draws in the future.

If I can get around 1000 Greens a season from farming once Foster hits 28 year old then I intend to keep Power Training him. Hopefully he will also continue to pick up MOM awards, as each one he does pick up gives him an extra cone so its one less than the 75 cones needed to get that next star up.
    Then he is going to be a true legend

Due to the league being a lot harder this season I have scrapped playing friendlies, instead preferring to have every player at 100% (or as near as for every single game). I'm out of the cup after being given a team 4 leagues higher than me, whilst I have qualified for the knockout stages of the CL already. I'm rotating in the CL to give priority in the league.

Last season, my beast player Hayden Foster scored 68 and assisted 42 others. Obviously this season its harder to score, but with that in mind Foster is still managing to hit over a goal a game.

He is the league's top scorer at the moment with 12 from 8 games. The second closest challenger is on 8 goals - so not a lot of goals overall for any teams in the league, mainly due to how hard it is.

Having played 14 games this season Foster has 15 goals and 8 assists. Still more than impressed with that - as he has chipped in with winning goals quite a lot.

With 52 games now played Foster has 83 goals and 50 assists to his name. He will be power trained to the brink of being 10 star every season for the foreseeable in my opinion as I intend to make him my all time record holder for goals, assists and appearances.
    Nice one kynan, he's doing well.

I've just unlocked a new secret T11 Cheat Code. T11~PDftw.

Power Draining

kynan likes this.

Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast