Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Nigth's report.

2nd team Jose FC won and now are the Leader.

3rd team Viva Satan FC won (again! ) and saves 2nd place in League, the Leader is a team where all players are scouts and has SA, probably a token buyer. Only 3 ponts over me, hmmmm.
    Tomorrow I'll play 2nd match Cup (lost 3-1 away), I'll try to pass.

The incredible is this, I spent few time in these teams, and the main is who has worst results.

Better don't see the matchs!!!

Still working my team hard so plenty of players are racking up the Appearances - here's the current 100 Club.

What to do when you have a good team, with players that contribute, but you feel that the CL is so close (despite that I am who have more Q.)...

Train a 9* player. Grzyb, will be my 3rd player 9* of ma team. If I remember well I bought 2 Nordgens in Valle de Escotia and 2 players in Negotiations,,,, with Bayern... (or inverse, I've to check) and what I bought in both cases, was ok, Grzyb is a excellent ST and with 9* atributes can help me to reach the 13th Champions League title.

I've time and is now, or never.

Famous
    Easy win in league (10-0).

Sepp Blatter scored 7 goals.

Adam Gesios, my 18 yr old Nordgen ST from Greece with Man of the Match.

Ol' man Sepp wondering what he has to do to get MotM!!! LOL
    Level 40 Manager

To tank or not to tank; please advise me.
    My team started the league on a losing streak (for about 6 games) and now I just noticed they have won at least 5 games. Not without investments though, but my plan was to tank, win the next league and be sure of CL. But the teams performance is looking too good. So please tell me should I tank...
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    To tank or not to tank; please advise me.
    My team started the league on a losing streak (for about 6 games) and now I just noticed they have won at least 5 games. Not without investments though, but my plan was to tank, win the next league and be sure of CL. But the teams performance is looking too good. So please tell me should I tank...
    Here is my league table:

Season 69-screenshot-12-.jpg
    khris and pcmacdaniel like this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Here is my league table:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (12).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	51662
    Tank. You can do x2 great seasons if you tank well now. A simple fail or troll result in 11 matches can put you in 5th place despite a hard work lol

Famous
    Here is my league table:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (12).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	51662
    You don't need to make that decision yet. I'm guessing 46 points would be what you need to secure 4th. That means 8-1-2 out of your final 11 matches. If you play to win the next few matches but drop points in key matches, then it'll make the decision easier.

Also, if you choice to tank, make sure to finish in 9th or worse, since sometimes the game engine will promote an 8th place squad if their isn't enough teams to fill all the leagues for next season.
    La Morralla FS and Gasi like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Palace teams report for Tuesday, 11th August...

Casuals had a tight 1-1 draw, substitute Reda Mourad equalising late on, for a 6-8-1 record after 15 league matches this season. In the Champions League they went two better than the 1st Leg in losing 2-6 for a 2-12 aggregate loss. Reda Mourad and Emrah Topalan scored as the Casuals gave a much-improved performance in a match played purely for pride...

Terriers went back to winning ways with a 4-0 victory in the League, Nathan Masegela scoring in the first-half, and Julien van der Plas scoring a 10 minute hat-trick at the start of the second. Terriers move back up to third after other results went their way. At much the same time as Casuals were performing the last rites on their Champions League season, Terriers were defending a 1-0 lead in their 2nd Leg match. The home side scored just after the half-hour to level the aggregate score, and only a second-half reshuffle enabled Terriers to match their opponents, taking the match into extra time, and then the unbearable tension of a penalty shootout. The heroes were the four penalty scorers, Doda, Hartnett, van der Plas and Masegela, and 'keeper Mateus for a magnificent penalty save which stopped the third home penalty. Hall had his penalty saved but when Masegela scored the pressure on the final penalty taker told and he blazed the ball over the bar to send the Terriers through to the Quarter-Finals.

Desert Rats FC had a long-overdue win to get their promotion push going again, Lorcan Ivory and Michael Attenborough scoring in a 2-0 result.
    reddeviljohn and Gert Funck like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

and then the CL is also over, as usual

Season 69-2015-08-12-07_28_46-start.jpg
    reddeviljohn, khris and Gasi like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast