Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Famous
    Season 69-cl-qtr-15-leg1-.jpg

Tough one in the champions league, but a valuable clean sheet in addition to the win. Not out of the woods yet as this is an opposing manager that has won 5 cups and 7 champions league titles, so i'm sure the away leg will be a tough one.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 08-13-2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling
    reddeviljohn and Kylos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Yesterday's CL match , great WIN !! opponent was active and changed his 442 to 4-1-2-1-2ND which i used,but then i changed mine to 352v which workes quite often against ND for me
    Klicka had an amazing performance , saving 3 one-on-ones against their MC-Roosling ..

Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Pro
    Why oh Why, Gods of misschief and injuries, do you hate my midfield so bad? Didn't I just offered 40 red packs to you? Last night I scored 2-0 in my chanpions league game. Good score, great result in an away match. But another MC just got injured again. Sigh really? Checked my team this morning and my other MC has a red card after 2 yellows so 1 game suspended. Lol, ok Nordeus I get it. "Repeat after me! Greed is good. Offer more red packs". So I did. Another 15 down the hatch. At least I have a midfield again.

Today should be 2 normal games against bottom teams. FC Knudde though has to miss his star player MC also because of a suspension after 2 yellows. That is the sixth MC in 2 days in 2 teams that cannot be used.

We love you Nordeus, stop bullying my MC's please. I'll be a good boy. Just bought some small token packs. Seriously.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    United CL news

So I thought that I was up for a humiliation against a much better team, but look what happened

Attachment 51756
    Awesome permance man
    Gert Funck likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

3-1 away victory for us yesterday.. Most managers seem to be supporting against me, don't they know that just makes us stronger gave the managers a taste of their own medicine and supported against them, lol they both lost 3-2 at home, 1 against opponent in last position (OUCH!) and the other against 5th place. Surely that will teach them a lesson. Currently 1st with a 2 point lead....
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    3-1 away victory for us yesterday.. Most managers seem to be supporting against me, don't they know that just makes us stronger gave the managers a taste of their own medicine and supported against them, lol they both lost 3-2 at home, 1 against opponent in last position (OUCH!) and the other against 5th place. Surely that will teach them a lesson. Currently 1st with a 2 point lead....
    My mate's (we are hungarians) old team had a czech rival and a friend (2in1 )... and i remember in last round the czech guy's game was a little bit before than my mate's game... the situation was given simple: if my friend wins then he is a champion... he came to support my friend that's all i could tell: O-M-G that's sooo generous...

he was like:
    Season 69-feel-like-sir-template.jpg
    Kylos and khris like this.

Won league match 9-0 away against bottom team
    Kylos likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    United CL news

So I thought that I was up for a humiliation against a much better team, but look what happened
    That's brutal! He has every right to complain Irrealistic end result, admit it
    (LUCKY SOB! )

edit: achieved 1-1 against a slightly weaker team (home - oppo not attended ofc.)... peeked his prev. matches and he is playing all the time 4-3N-3... i tried mirroring it but i have "failed"...

i don't know what should i do in his home, what formation i could use against him (read several topics about 4-3-3 but i can't choose the right formation)

Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-14-2015 at 11:01 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    (LUCKY SOB! )

No complaints from me
    Gabez Teh likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    (LUCKY SOB! )

edit: achieved 1-1 against a slightly weaker team (home - oppo not attended ofc.)... peeked his prev. matches and he is playing all the time 4-3N-3... i tried mirroring it but i have "failed"...

i don't know what should i do in his home, what formation i could use against him (read several topics about 4-3-3 but i can't choose the right formation)

4-1-4-1 is the way to go bud. FYG.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast