Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Finally, a 5-point lead.

My team once again struggled against one of the weakest teams in the league, went down 0:1 and fought back to win 2:1. It took a couple of subs and a change to 4-4-2 to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Won a tough match 1-0 away in league and now have 12 point lead with big gd so that should be the title
    Gert Funck, Kylos and talisman like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Season 69-reserve.jpg

Keeper 13th MVP

and an injury at 72'
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-18-2015 at 11:45 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Got trolled by nordeus again,im outta here !
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Very very hard draw in Shark League for Jose FC.

I played vs the 4th, I was losing all time but at the end Arizala (again sub) scored for a 2-2 final.

Now I'm 2nd, Dogan and Subu won his matches, tomorrow plays between, maybe I can up to 1st again

Another time without injuries yeaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Season 69 - Week 4

Losing 2:4 on aggregate in the Cup semi is one thing but when you owned the opposition and 40% of its shots (50% in the first leg!) got in, you wonder what the hell you are supposed to do.

In addition, we scored in the 88' and T11 raced the clock to end the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mmunger; 08-18-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Palace teams report for Monday...

Casuals visited 11th place in the League and played disappointingly poorly, a goal in each half handing them their second League defeat of the season, 0-2. They stay 4th in the table but the gap to fifth closes to two points.

Terriers visited third place and came away with a superb 2-1 win to consolidate their hold on second place. Masegela and Dolgoborodov scored once in each half before the home side got a late consolation goal. Terriers now four points clear in second, but seven points behind the League leader...

Desert Rats FC had an exciting match at home against 5th place, coming from behind twice in a 3-3 draw, and tightening their hold on 6th place. Haddou equalised the visitors' opener, and Taylor put the Rats in front early in the second half. The away side scored twice before Haddou netted his second seven minutes from time to level the scores again.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Out of Cup.

Sounds really bad, but I'm very proud of my drunkens.

I prepared the match two days ago, and really worked in the begining od the match.
    2-0 in minute 4. Incredible!
    But... I lost the internet conecction in the subway When I reconected, the match was finished, 2-1.
    His manager and one supporter appears too.

Next time maybe I'll have more luck. Damm penalty.

Tonigth starts the battle for the League boys, figth like you made in Cup and win this Token buyer team!!!

Won 4-1 in league today, but Yunos and Irfan injured and out for 3 days each. Healed.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Interim Palace teams report for Tuesday...

Two Finals!!!

Casuals hosted the League leaders and turned in a superb performance for a 2-0 win. Petrovski and Hansen (pen) scored before the break and the team coasted through the second-half as the visitors failed to impress. A first for the Casuals (in 25 seasons!) - a foul in the area from a corner:

Season 69-corner-foul.jpg

The League win supercharged the whole club as they travelled for the Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg match, hoping to overturn a 0-2 deficit from the 1st Leg. After a goal-less first-half, Casuals turned on the turbo-chargers after the break and Hansen (2) and Cashman netted for a 3-0 score, qualifying for the Final with a 3-2 win on aggregate. The man-of-the-day was Omar Hansen, 3 goals and 2 MoM awards. League table after Round 22:

Season 69-s25-l24-league-table-round-22.jpg

Terriers hosted the 4th-place team in the League and were defeated 0-1 in an exciting end-to-end contest, the visitors taking the spoils with a 50th minute goal. Putting their League disappointment aside, Terriers applied themselves to defending a 3-0 advantage in the Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg. Defending heavily, they snuffed out any scoring ambitions of their opponents, and scored themselves with a quarter-hour to go, Julien van der Plas netting a thundering drive. Terriers qualify for the Cup Final with a 4-0 aggregate score...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-18-2015 at 04:54 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast