Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Special SKills

More plays on the ball for a defender/DMC would likely mean more chances of foul occurring. I've never seen a MC/AMC playmaker but maybe the converse is true is they are deployed in a more attacking position and shape. Anyone attest to this?

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    More plays on the ball for a defender/DMC would likely mean more chances of foul occurring. I've never seen a MC/AMC playmaker but maybe the converse is true is they are deployed in a more attacking position and shape. Anyone attest to this?
    Yes, but the offender should be the opponent and not one of your players, because a playmaker passes the ball around with better accuracy.

I'm not so sure it works exactly like that in T11.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I'm not so sure it works exactly like that in T11.
    If so, they got it wrong, just like wingers cannot be assigned the dribbling ability. No offence, but it seems that some of the people working for Nordeus don't know enough about football.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Buffs, see.
    see what? That I was right?

PS. I think I forgot to reply on fb about whether he's mentioned as starting counters. (I'm not often on fb now because the booster vids just irritate me more than the gain )

I think the person starting a move that mentions "counter attack" is rarely named.

And yes, a P-M is a bit of a yellow card magnet. This is why I've had the hypothesis before (and I think I mentioned it to you recently) that an SA might not simply provide a boost to the triggered skill but may even involve a penalty to another Lord Nordeus giveth and taketh away ....... but that's just a musing and not to be taken seriously.

Testing P-M

Unfortunately I couldn't say that Mulgrew's ratings did improve with the addition of the SA because Nordeus changed the ratings the day after (iirc) he was given it. His average was up 0.5 or more but so too were 5 other players ratings in my team.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree that playmaker can be useful, but for sure a yellow card magnet. I used to give it to MC or DMC/MC, I too have defensive/counter style and they were irritatingly suspended too often. Maybe I will try it on an AMC/MC.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SA VS STAR

Special SKills-felix.jpgSpecial SKills-cr7.jpg

I wonder if stars are really better than special abilitys..
    Look at these too players these season

Cristiano Ronaldo in 7 games scored 8 goals
    Félix de Carlos in 6 games scored 2 goals(1 from penalty)

Cristiano Ronaldo have so better statistics with a lower quality, 27 to 33 is a important difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar Santos View Post
    SA VS STAR

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Felix.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	50808Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cr7.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	50809

I wonder if stars are really better than special abilitys..
    Look at these too players these season

Cristiano Ronaldo in 7 games scored 8 goals
    Félix de Carlos in 6 games scored 2 goals(1 from penalty)

Cristiano Ronaldo have so better statistics with a lower quality, 27 to 33 is a important difference.
    Is it the same matches they have played? same opponents same formation matches?

and again you would need more games to really compare.

The last player could be the result of an easy (early) cup opponent

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yeah, exactly the same matches, formation 4-4-2 these are the 2 strikers of my squad.
    They have morale always suberb.

Another thing..in the atack skills, Cristiano ronaldo has better passing ..crossing..than shooting and finishing.
    Felix de Carlos has shooting, dribbling and fisnishing way better than passing and crossing

They seem to complement each other well, keep us posted on their performance together in the season 69 thread
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast