Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By fingermouse27
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Club Takeover Query

Club Takeover Query

just wondering really... if i was to leave my current club to takeover a new team and another manager took over my current club would they inherit it exactly as i left it. i'm starting to fancy a new challenge and will probably move clubs in a season or 2.

but if i was to leave now i would leave behind a cash balance of 1.5 billion and a 6 star team. Now would this be EXACTLY like this for the new manager or would much of the cash and star players simply 'vanish'...???
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think the cash evaporates to a standard amount. I don't really know, but the teams in near levels in my takeover list all have same tiny budget, same stadia, but players vary a lot
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Let us know what happens if you do. I am wondering about this also.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

stadium and so also stayes the same, here you can really make a scoop (save time)

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Would be interesting to find out. ok if I do it I will wait until the new leagues have been drawn. send friend requests to all my new league rivals. wait for a few to accept. then leave and takeover a new club. that way I will be able to keep an eye on my old club.

I think the old club is unavailable for take-over until a certain period of time, probably the next season and just plays out in bot mode. I'm expect its reset because takeover budgets for available teams seem to scale with level.

PS. When I dumped my first Celtic Rangers on Day 3 they botted on in my league but would've been a prime take-over target if available.

Fiddled with 2 passes of the Takeover list. Here's a pic by level.

PS. of the teams that were created during the server downtime on Day1, 5 were not included in the Cup draw

PPS. Ignore the P(E) vs E(P) they're both supposed to be P(E) ie Preliminary(Eliminated) >.<