Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New Contracts

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hi ron
    I also had the same question and in this post (it saying that higher q players count for the draw, even if they are out of contract).
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...changes-2.html
    #15 I asked about it but didn't get any answer yet.
    I also asked two devs (blue letters) with pm, one of them answered that he didn't know but suppose that priority is to have 14 eligible players and then the draw.
    So, I suppose first gives you the veterans and the next sec is the draw.

If you 're 100 % aiming for the cup, I suggest to renew the contract of your players, both high and low q.
    So to have (for example) 8 high q and 6 low q with contracts and get no veteran in the new season.
    Because in both cases (higher or lower q players with no contracts), they will replace in the calculation, the lower q players.

Personally I 'm finished with the cup as I won 10 trebles and don't care much anymore as I got the lv3 (highest) treble achievement.
    I still keep some low q academy players but I prefer not to renew their contract and get some 3* veterans in the new season.
    Now that we can have 25 players, they are pretty useful to use them in daily training and get the bonus.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-18-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    How many days into the new season can a players contract be left without renewal before he is lost to the club?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it says 7 days but I think the 7th is gone
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it says 7 days but I think the 7th is gone
    Thank you kind sir.
    That's what I thought too.

Dreamer
    Hi this is a test. How do you get the bottom quote. ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos
    - If you have an early morning Cup game, your gonna play with those veterans, so people from west Europe or America must be careful.
    True, it's a myth, nik already answer all and I do face one time that early morning cup game, although it was not early morning for me, it was 10 pm, I didn't get enough time to train and bring back my 10% bonus. I played the match with old crappy players and 8% bonus and lost

it was my second or third season of the game, I don't know all those trick and when I login (after dinner) I see my team playing a match, and happy part is I won the cup on that season
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-17-2017 at 09:27 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12