Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 451v Move Screen by Screen

451v Move Screen by Screen

I wanted to get a feel for how 451v (Blue) actually looked against 433 (Red) - although I don't try it usually I did a friendly and took some screenies from a vidcap.

Since I normally play 4141 v 433 I used similar orders and arrows for the 451v including blues on DCs and DMC with no reds on DL & DR (just in case). Wingers and Striker did get Reds.

Now I've no idea why the DL & DR started so deep or why the DCs were caught so far up but they did/were.

Play went from *someone deep* to AML. DMC drifted across to more 'correct' position as MCs and wingers advanced, AML passed back into MC and he tried to bomb through the middle solo, did a little dribble back then forward and shot - his shot was blocked and the action ended.

(AMR seemed a bit disinterested - maybe he looked for a dropped contact lens before realising he needed to move. )

I make no comment about whether its a good or bad sim, Epic or borked, just simply.....it's what happened.

PS. Key settings for 433 was Attacking, zonal defence with offside trap on. Although there was a Q gap in favour of Blue the red 433 was very aggressive, mostly narrow but wide too, and my feeling was wit the Q it could have went badly for Blue.

Thanks for the post.

What is happening at the back for the blue side in the first and second picture is nonsense. This shows how much Nordeus know about formations and tactics. This is why 4-3-3 always causes problems to 4-5-1 V-style in this game, despite that in reality, it should not.

Picture 4
    If blue loses the ball, a pass towards number 18, and red will be 3 against 1. The positioning of the blue defenders are poor. This is probably why there are so many successful counter attacks in this games (even when you do not force counter).

Red 17 doesn't want to play he keeps to him self

But joins the action at last pic

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

we need a good explanation of those arrows

sometimes it seems when you set a blue arrow they push forward and with the red backwards (defending)

see some commentary"s when you play the game

Then there no logic in the game-engine

ps ill hope we get the livematch -animation for pc-version also (its great)

Thanks again Buffs for the great work. I find it very interesting to see the animations compared with your detailed tactics description.

Baxter is more offensive than your striker
    La Morralla FS likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    we need a good explanation of those arrows

sometimes it seems when you set a blue arrow they push forward and with the red backwards (defending)

see some commentary"s when you play the game

Then there no logic in the game-engine

ps ill hope we get the livematch -animation for pc-version also (its great)
    Yes. In pictures 1 and 2, it is as if the orders given to the 2 DCs were reversed. In picture 1, the 3 ST are neither marked nor played offside. No wonder why there are so many 'troll' results.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-31-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Famous
    Many of you know i'am narrow-diamond whore... soooo

i like to watching game with this "table-soccer" variation

And almost every time if my team are attacking, my winger defs are playing roles as they were (A)Mx... funny to see they crossing the ball from AMx position to my STs

my DL and DR has up arrow btw every time(<- does it matter anyway?) (if i play against power oppo they are neutral)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 07-31-2015 at 06:46 PM.

The last answer on arrows was pretty clear imo: red arrow = focuses more on attacking. So if you want more detail.....as I always say, ask yourself "What is attacking?"

PS. its a game >.<

Here is one of the reasons I suggested marking commentary where an SA was activated.

Player with FK SA taking a FK

Player without FK SA taking a FK.

Seems to be indicative or maybe not

*passes round the cheese*

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

Player with FK SA taking a FK

Player without FK SA taking a FK.

Seems to be indicative or maybe not

*passes round the cheese*
    Is the FK icon actually shown in animation? I haven't noticed that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast