Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Chat -prove I

O.M.A. Chat -Shoutbox- test I

Well looking that usually there are 300 persons looking this forum but only the 10% are registred users,
    and looking that of 30 maybe 10 writte everyday...
    and looking that we have no chat here...
    and looking that the best thing of the Leagues that we played against forum members, is the chat...
    and loo-king (again) that some ppl want a chat inside the game but for now we don't have one,
    I tryed to open a chat for the connected people of this forum and our shy guests

Is the 1st prove... for now I can not save the history (will be great if we can read old messages) but is a start.
    So, will be fantastic if the connected members of the forum are as connected in the chat, thats the idea.

Let's see how goes LOL

O.M.A. Chat - Página web de topelevenforumchat

Is simply the link of an external web created in 5min by me, no more secret, in this case don't contains a guide or so, only a chat.
    Last edited by khris; 01-02-2015 at 09:00 PM.

prove 2

proving
    Last edited by khris; 12-30-2014 at 01:45 AM.

Can be better... maybe a page that can record the history or a Mibbit chat lol

I think will be fantastic if when we are here in the forum we login to a chat in some place too

Need sincere opinions please^^ lol

Dude, please apologize me for saying this, but how were you promoted to moderator of the English section if you can barely write a sentence in English that makes sense?

Prove is a verb, the word is proof, but in English you say "evidence".

One person, two people.

There are no "persons", man,

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Dude, please apologize me for saying this, but how were you promoted to moderator of the English section if you can barely write a sentence in English that makes sense?
    LOL
    Wrong. I'm not moderator of the English section. I'm moderator of the Spanish section, in the English section I plan/want/wish for own decision, to continue as the player I always was.
    Thanks for the correction^^ these days are not to writte posts. Maybe, Test is the word that was exactly in my mind

"Persons" exists in google translate. Too I watch Big Bang theory and there is a Jim Parsons, probably this factor incites me to writte more this similar word.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL
    Wrong. I'm not moderator of the English section. I'm moderator of the Spanish section
    Ok, I owe you apologies for that.

yeeee now I added a shoutbox that save the history lol :3

So, by my side, done. We have place to chat live been connected here. Enjoy.

O.M.A. Chat - Página web de topelevenforumchat

-THREAD CLOSED-

(PS:LOL)

WTF??? When you became moderator? LOL I'll now call SSS to get back here and start insulting you
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast