View Poll Results: Cup adversary

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to play against players with same level.

18 78.26%
  • The cup sistem is good how he is now.

5 21.74%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Cup adversary (Admin please read this)

Apprentice
    if you want to play people of equal merit play champions league. there are like a billion of these threads already. it's geting old. cup draw is mean to test your team and managerial skill. CL is meant for relative equality.
    Cat Harrison and mmunger like this.

Romanian Forum Moderator Zaharia Cristian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    if you want to play people of equal merit play champions league. there are like a billion of these threads already. it's geting old. cup draw is mean to test your team and managerial skill. CL is meant for relative equality.
    I already play CL, but i want to have equal chance like others managers to win cup too.

Thats why I always suggest do the cups in groups of 3 levels.... 1-3 4-6 7-9... so at least 1 time every 3 seasons we can be in the group of the "market advantadged"...... but.... I'm not Nordeus boss.

Apprentice
    cup isn't designed to be equal. if it were, they would call it CL 2.0
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Thats why I always suggest do the cups in groups of 3 levels.... 1-3 4-6 7-9... so at least 1 time every 3 seasons we can be in the group of the "market advantadged"...... but.... I'm not Nordeus boss.
    It would be better if it was like that. As it is now, if you had a relatively high quality team for the level you were in the previous season, you would mostly be among the lowest levels and rarely be among the highest levels for the Cup; this is not fair and it is also to some extent, discouraging.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    yea CL is same level already, I would not want that in Cup again...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Play just against same level is a stupid idea from the start. Is almost like you are making another CL but without group stage.

Something based on multi levels should be the best option but something where everyone have a chance to win from time to time.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Play just against same level is a stupid idea from the start. Is almost like you are making another CL but without group stage.

Something based on multi levels should be the best option but something where everyone have a chance to win from time to time.
    ....and play a entire year against teams of +4 levels simply because you are in a high level and you have a good team, and you don't wanna cheat to distract the system is no stupid?...

Looking what people is complaining I try to suggest systems to have equal oportunities.. talking about a new Cup system or a 2nd verion of a new league draw.... now in League + Cup is always the same static answer really.... you want it easy? cheat, play with the rules, decrease Q. and problem solved... and no, no problem solved, because at my level the cup is won by lower Q. teams with 2-3* players of +4 levels than me....

So really if we put the teams as 2 teams of the same level, I was FC Barcelona, during a whole year in Q terms, and others, the 90% were like Cadiz CF .... here the dilemma and consequence to have a good team and be active....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like I said, a CUP must be a CUP and it can't be based just on the same level if you want a competition closer to real life but you have a good point, playing each season against teams with 2,3 levels over you isn't good at all because is just not fair.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Romanian Forum Moderator Zaharia Cristian's Avatar
    As i said is not fair to play against players with 2-3 levels more higher because the game see your players more week and his players more strong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast