Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Is it me or is this a bug? iOS/Android Live Matches arrow error...

Is it me or is this a bug? iOS/Android Live Matches arrow error...

Hey guys since the update of Top Eleven to Live Matches on iOS and Android (how i play the game), I have been losing and having draws since the start of it. I am not sure if it is this error.

I have put a red arrow on my AMC at my team management page but during the Live Match area, it is a blue arrow instead. So which is the accurate one??? Please help with this as soon as you can guys..

Or is it just me having this problem???

Is it me or is this a bug? iOS/Android Live Matches arrow error...-img_0827.jpgIs it me or is this a bug? iOS/Android Live Matches arrow error...-img_0828.jpg

Alright this is at the wrong page section, Admin can u please remove this and i reupload on the correct thread.. Sorry..
    Last edited by Biggie Siang; 08-09-2015 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Error posting at wrong place...

Bug... I've seen it in the Spanish forum too... + Buffs reported...

Rookie
    this is a pretty big and obvious bug that you can only oversee if you are almost blind while in Beta... wonder how this can happen

Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    this is a pretty big and obvious bug that you can only oversee if you are almost blind while in Beta... wonder how this can happen
    This was not included in Beta.

It seems to have added post Beta to replace the "Waiting for next highlight screen".

As far as I can tell the arrows are displayed in reverse when a team is the Away Team. Just looks like an orientation thing - teams and arrows were displayed 1-way previously, now they are trying to do it 2-ways and failed in one direction.

Imo....afaik....while wearing my lucky pants....dum de dum...

PS. talisman reported it....I just captured the pics while waiting for home and away versions
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-09-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: PS
    Cat Harrison likes this.