Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season from Hell

Season from Hell

Anyone else having a bad season?

My team is about average or just above in this division but no matter what I do I can't win a game. Tried keeping the same team, same formation, changing poor performers, changing formations, tactics but nothing works. Now I have a heap of injuries:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season from Hell-season-hell.jpg  
    La Morralla FS likes this.

Start the match with about 80% condition.. Idk why but my team performs very poor when they are at full condition..I won against 2nd 3:0 with my players starting with 60% condition,only the 2 strikers 80% ..
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

hey dude.. your not alone there.. i am just 7 season in but sometimes the game just likes to screw its players over... I am above average team in my league and in champions league and cup...

Today i am eliminated from Champions League and sitting 4th in the league with 1 game in hand... Sometimes its just to persevere I guess and don't expect too much to avoid disappointment. I almost went the whole season last season without a defeat in the league... So yeah the game does try to screw you over sometimes..

Persevere as even in real life it happens.. Check out Dortmund last season... Keep smiling and move on.. Just be happy your not at the bottom of the table...

SCrap what i just said earlier.. Lost both games today and it was the last straw for me. It was getting a little too difficult. Spending on the game as well.. I have spent about MYR 100 in the game and yet no results... So i have uninstalled the game on my IPad and Phone altogeth when i attend games yet i dont win and yet i get trashed...

I remember the last time i play games is to enjoy it and feel happy playing it. I do not feel it anymore. I dont spend on games, but i knew i would love this game but now since the new updates and new layouts, i have been losing day in day out...

Guys I'm sure most of the managers have had a bad season. That's football at the end of the day. I know it can get frustrating spending money and investing in your team, and no results go your way. I remember season 17 I ended in 12th position. I got to know the game better, spending time with my team, finding out the perfect formation suitable for my players, today, opponents find it hard to score against my team. I like challenges in t11, this season my team has the fewest goals conceded, even though Im in 2nd position. Its just a matter of time.

Stick around maybe 1 or 2 more seasons and see from there. Don't judge because of 1 season. Who knows, maybe next season you win the treble

Good luck guys!!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Well I am bottom of the table after today - the 2nd bottom beat me. Won only 3 times in the league this season. I have no idea what to do to change it. I haven't spent money on this game in a long time. Maybe next season will be better....

Maybe if you can send screenshots of your team, other members on the forum can help with a formation you can try out...?
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

The same as always, upload pic of the team stats, is the only pic that show the situation of your players in contribution terms.

It happens
    I went out of the cup after day 2 "qualifying"
    however i'm in the CL still, and currently sit 2nd in the league, considering i lost the first 2 opening games was a nightmare

Here is a couple of pics from my team currently:

Season from Hell-season-hell-team.jpg

Season from Hell-season-hell-team1.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast