Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season from Hell

I have tried different formations but this is the one I fall back on when nothing else works (I won the league ages ago with this). Also with injuries I'm kind of restricted with choice (I could heal them but choose not to as this season is over).

Has your morale always been like that or was that due to all the loses? Try keep them full at all times...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

That's due to all the losses. I usually try put it to max when it drops to good.

Send a screenshot of your team stats...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Garet View Post
    Here is a couple of pics from my team currently:

Attachment 51717

Attachment 51718
    That explains all... you only have a collection of stars, but not players that give you enough.... between the 3 MC's/AMC just 3 goals....
    you have to go for other players... these are not numbers of a team that is gonna do a acceptable season.

+ probably as ST you can obtain one beter wit a ratio of 1 goal per match or close to this... and then + be sure that you tested your men for corners and fouls, theres usually a man in the team for every one of these works, and this labour if you do it well and have enough luck, can save lots of points.

I don't will say change formation because as usual I belive in that every formation can win a treble...
    Then take into a count for a valoration of the players who's MoM, in your case the GK 1 in 7 matches is not a bad info. then the ST's, can have a better companion as mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    That explains all... you only have a collection of stars, but not players that give you enough.... between the 3 MC's/AMC just 3 goals....
    you have to go for other players... these are not numbers of a team that is gonna do a acceptable season.

+ probably as ST you can obtain one beter wit a ratio of 1 goal per match or close to this... and then + be sure that you tested your men for corners and fouls, theres usually a man in the team for every one of these works, and this labour if you do it well and have enough luck, can save lots of points.

I don't will say change formation because as usual I belive in that every formation can win a treble...
    Then take into a count for a valoration of the players who's MoM, in your case the GK 1 in 7 matches is not a bad info. then the ST's, can have a better companion as mentioned.
    Exactly what he said!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    1 Cup Title

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12