Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Erick Zoominov

Thread: Unfair Match

Unfair Match

In my Champions League, I'm playing a Level Club level 2 who has an average quality level of 40.3. That equates to five yellow stars, and three additional orange/red stars.

How is that even possible? The team value is work approximately $72m, has a stadium of 21,000. with a budget of 25M. In his league he has a:
    GF: 128
    GA: 5

Um. I call BS on this.Unfair Match-hong-fc.jpgUnfair Match-hong-fc-2.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    bad luck for you.
    He is a heavy T buyer so forget CH.L. for this season
    you can stay away from your between match or maybe get the black cat (bad day achievement)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The guy bought loads of tokens, then got young players and has invested them heavily in their training, in official kits and he exchanged some for in-game money.

There is nothing you can do about it unless you are willing to spend as much.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

With a 6-star team you will still have the a chance given the way this game works, but with a 4-star or close to 5-star team, it will be difficult as the no factors can override such a quality difference unless may be he plays all his players way out of position and he uses horrible formation and bad combination of orders, which is unlikely.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-15-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Of course, you can be that guy and use a very defensive formation and hope you can pull a close win from counter-attacking.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.