Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What's wrong with my team???

What's wrong with my team???

hello, im now managing a level 8 team and my team are consists of these:
    • ★5 → 20 players.
    • ★4 →** 3 players.
    • ★3 →** 1 GK (the other GK is ★5).
    • every player has 2-3 role positions (2 GKs in exception).
    • the ages are mostly older than 30.
    • the heights are mostly lower than 180
    • my team quality is ★55.4;
    • full attendance stadium.
    • i never buy tokens for those players.

by that condition, i can surely play any formations or counter formations like 451V/Flat, 352V/Flat, 442C/ND/WD, 433N/W, 32W3N2 etc, then wish my team can win as always..

but these are why i'm wondering :

• most of matches we've played, the results are always unexpected. (seriously??? 1-0 win against low quality team)..

• draw or lost, even when my opponent is ★4 average with 2 or 3 ★5 players on the line up. its clearly lower than my team..

• i've always set the formations, orders and arrows correctly, based on tips i read/learn before the match..

• boost and max the team morales to [↑] not [→]. and, watch every live match..

my team sucks, i can confidently say its the worst team, wasting team ever, too many stars. if any of you got some ideas, please leave your comments..

>8(
    Last edited by Grimmur Borge; 08-17-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Upload your team stats page pics, stars don't say all as usual.

Without additional information, I would guess the age of the squad is the problem. As a rule i do not purchase players older than 25years.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmur Borge View Post
    hello, im now managing a level 8 team and my team are consists of these:
    • ★5 → 20 players.
    • ★4 →** 3 players.
    • ★3 →** 1 GK (the other GK is ★5).
    • every player has 2-3 role positions (2 GKs in exception).
    • the ages are mostly older than 30.
    • the heights are mostly lower than 180
    • my team quality is ★55.4;
    • full attendance stadium.
    • i never buy tokens for those players.

by that condition, i can surely play any formations or counter formations like 451V/Flat, 352V/Flat, 442C/ND/WD, 433N/W, 32W3N2 etc, then wish my team can win as always..

but these are why i'm wondering :

• most of matches we've played, the results are always unexpected. (seriously??? 1-0 win against low quality team)..

• draw or lost, even when my opponent is ★4 average with 2 or 3 ★5 players on the line up. its clearly lower than my team..

• i've always set the formations, orders and arrows correctly, based on tips i read/learn before the match..

• boost and max the team morales to [↑] not [→]. and, watch every live match..

my team sucks, i can confidently say its the worst team, wasting team ever, too many stars. if any of you got some ideas, please leave your comments..

>8(
    It is probably not due to your players. It is from the program itself. I called it as 'players being blocked from performing as they should'. You will feel as if the players don't want to play, don't want to score or act like players 3-4 stars below their displayed quality. There could be something regulating the percentage efficiency of the players, where sometimes, for whatever reason(s), the percentage efficiency of many of the players in one team is set to a significantly lower value. Another thing that I have noticed in this game is the injection of poor form to many players of a team so that this team has a significant disadvantage for whatever reasons. This effect may last for quit a while. Many things appear to be 'constructed' in this game so that it follows whatever has been decided by the program.
    During such 'bad' periods, there is nothing much you can do. You can try to grind out narrow wins, draws and avoid big defeats by selecting appropriate tactics. The only way to override such bad effects is to have a team that is way too superior in quality than the opponent, for example having an 8-9 star team for playing against a 4-5 star team, where all the disadvantages set to your side will be not enough to cause your team to lose or draw. But, I don't recommend doing it; this game is not worth putting so much time, effort and money.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-17-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is probably not about your team. It is from the program itself. I called it as 'players being blocked from performing as they should'. You will feel as if the players don't want to play, don't want to score or act like players 3-4 stars below their displayed quality. There could be something regulating the percentage efficiency of the players, where sometimes, for whatever reason(s), the percentage efficiency of many of the players in one team is set to a significantly lower value. Another thing that I have noticed in this game is the injection of poor form to many players of a team so that this team has a significant disadvantage for whatever reasons. This effect may last for quit a while. Many things appear to be 'constructed' in this game so that it follows whatever has been decided by the program.
    During such 'bad' periods, there is nothing much you can do. You can try to grind out narrow wins, draws and avoid big defeats by selecting appropriate tactics. The only way to override such bad effects is to have a team that is way to superior in quality than the opponent, for example having an 8-9 star team for playing against a 4-5 star team, where all the disadvantages set to your side will be not enough to cause your team to lose or draw. But, I don't recommend anyone here doing it; this game is not worth putting time, effort and money.
    I hope that if you find somewhere the game you expected of T11, you will come here with Noah's ark and you will save all us from the eternal pointless.

PS: This game has not been created yet.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I hope that if you find somewhere the game you expected of T11, you will come here with Noah's ark and you will save all us from the eternal pointless.

PS: This game has not been created yet.
    There are already more suitable games. Go and find out by yourself. You like this game, you want keep playing it, supporting it and so on, it is your choice. I chose to stop and I have said why I took such a decision. Each one has the right here to give his opinion as long as it is within the rules of the forum.
    But, is it not against the rules of this forum to do such a thing that you just ask me to do? (strange that a moderator is asking for such a thing)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

There are already more suitable games. Go and find out by yourself. You like this game, you want keep playing it, supporting it and so on, it is your choice. I chose to stop and I have said why I took such a decision. Each one has the right here to give his opinion as long as it is within the rules of the forum.
    But, is it not against the rules of this forum to do such a thing that you just ask me to do? (strange that a moderator is asking for such a thing)
    I'm the moderator of the Spanish section, here, in the English section, I am, what I always was since I joined.

But with what I've said, I wanna say really, that the people, is here for some reason. There are FB games with 3D animations, and more developed, but think in one thing, and is that you have to fall in that if the game is like it is, with this "simplicity" as I always call, is because this is one of the things that the players like. If there are 14 millions of accounts, is for a reason, and if developers keep a style of spirit in T11, is for a reason. After many, many seasons, thats what Ive understand, and really is logic.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm the moderator of the Spanish section, here, in the English section, I am, what I always was since I joined.

But with what I've said, I wanna say really, that the people, is here for some reason. There are FB games with 3D animations, and more developed, but think in one thing, and is that you have to fall in that if the game is like it is, with this "simplicity" as I always call, is because this is one of the things that the players like. If there are 14 millions of accounts, is for a reason, and if developers keep a style of spirit in T11, is for a reason. After many, many seasons, thats what Ive understand, and really is logic.
    By the way, in case there have been some misunderstandings, I still find this game fun but not fun enough any more so that it is worth playing it and surely it is not something worth putting in money, much time and effort. Like you said, it is a game based on simplicity. But, that does mean it should function 'stupidly 'and in non-logical ways in terms of football. For comparison, this game is like those fake laptops for children that try to fool children thinking that they are using the real thing - that the outputs are appropriate to their inputs. I also mentioned in another post that each company has targets and maybe what I expected from this game were not among the main targets of Nordeus. So, I have mentioned it again as it seems that you have missed this particular post (post 360169: http://forum.topeleven.com/off-topic...tml#post360169).
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-17-2015 at 02:13 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

By the way, in case there have been some misunderstandings, I still find this game fun but not fun enough any more so that it is worth playing it and surely it is not something worth putting in money, much time and effort. Like you said, it is a game based on simplicity. But, that does mean it should function 'stupidly 'and in non-logical ways in terms of football. For comparison, this game is like those fake laptops for children that try to fool children thinking that they are using the real thing - that the outputs are appropriate to their inputs. I also mentioned in another post that each company has a target that may be what I expected from this game was not among the main targets of Nordeus. So, I have mentioned it again as it seems that you have missed this particular post.
    ...(-__-)' no way lol

Ok, lets leave that till here, as our viewpoints goes in same, but at same time, different way really... we can be here hours and you will have your reason for you, and I will have my reason for me. That will be like a tennis match LOL
    Good luck bro'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast