Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: I want to stay the same level once again, but I can not

Banned
    People are so weird, which part people do not understand when I said "it likes a strategy". Why people always have something to say, but they don't even pay attention and read carefully about it. This forum is not for only you, it is for all the users. No need for you to point your moderator at me. "Maybe sooner or later you will be in his position". If I ever in his position, I will just simply delete the app and disappear. I will not disrespect my players, just in need to win a trophy. And that is my method to play this game. Is there a problem with it? Express your own opinion with my thread, but no need to put your noisy finger on my nose.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nobody did that Scott, actually you are the only one who attacked somebody by saying "it's a looser way to play the game" but you can feel free to say what you think, that's why this is a forum but we can stay what we think as well.

Nobody told you anything wrong, why you are mad?

I don't see why you are mad on moderators (or is just me?), we(I) just said our(my) point. We can't all agree with you here if this is what do you expect. It's a forum, accept all the comments, more or less is up to you but you have to deal with them.

That's you who would gave up if you would be in his position but not everyone is you, there are milions of managers, all kind of and without them won't be T11
    Cat Harrison, khris and dave1311 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nobody did that Scott, actually you are the only one who attacked somebody by saying "it's a looser way to play the game" but you can feel free to say what you think, that's why this is a forum but we can stay what we think as well.

Nobody told you anything wrong, why you are mad?

I don't see why you are mad on moderators (or is just me?), we(I) just said our(my) point. We can't all agree with you here if this is what do you expect. It's a forum, accept all the comments, more or less is up to you but you have to deal with them.

That's you who would gave up if you would be in his position but not everyone is you, there are milions of managers, all kind of and without them won't be T11
    You are totally right about it; beside that, I really do not need a single agree about my opinion. To accept all the comments or not is my problem, deal with it or not is still my problem as well. You are also so damn right about no body tells me anything wrong. And why should I care to mad at someone that I do not even know.

I am here to express what I feel about the game, what make you think that I am attacking other users? To me, giving up two good seasons to maybe just earn a title is a loser. See, that is your thought, your point of view is different than others. You have no right to point a finger at me once again. First, my posts was nothing to do with you, like it or not, post your own words and stop mention me into it. "Maybe sooner or later you will be in his position" and "actually you are the only one who attacked somebody by saying, it's a loser way to play the game". It has been twice that you put your finger on me.

You are so funny and weird once again. I really know for sure, yes, it is up to me to give up if I was in his position. I did not ask millions users to quit the game...you are a bit out of this planet, one heck of a character. Please do for me a favor, move on with your game, enjoy delete and remove other users' posts, and mind your own words, stop cross a line by keep mention me in your post.

Banned
    I bet there is one thing you still do not get it. As Jojobeto is planning to stay at the same level (which it is his strategy); however, he fell to do so. It is so funny that his team still promote to the next level; eventual, he purposely set illegally formation.

All i learned from this thread is that tanking exists and some people like to cry about teams that aren't their own.
    Cat Harrison, khris, kynan and 3 others like this.

Just concentrate on your own team and don't worry about what others are doing.

I've come across others that do the same, deliberately not promote - but that's up to them. Maybe they want to try and even the playing field a bit as they can't afford to buy or are unable to farm for lots of tokens like other users?

Its each to their own. I've never not promoted (or been out of the top 4) simply because I could farm loads of Tokens. If I was in a position where I didn't have loads of tokens and I didn't want to (and I wouldn't) pay for them, then the option to tank a season to get rid of strong players and give me more chance to be competitive would probably be a decent option.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    Weirdo
    I don't wanna, ♪ ♫ ♫
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    Couple weirdo
    I don't wanna,

ask you age. Last time I did it, that, was a party.

Just enjoy the game, for what you do, thats what you have to be capable to do with many things in the life, to enjoy these, how they are, or no way.
    Deal with it.

Famous
    I respect their decision. I just hope these teams turn to this strategy at mid season point, i.e. after 13th league match. It is fairer to all managers in same league.

Luckily, I have not faced teams for long time.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    With respect to the players, if they are pulling a paycheck for each match, they are not being disrespected. Maybe that is just my perspective coming from a fan of predominantly American sports, but where I come from, if a player cashes their paychecks, they lose the ability to complain. At the end of the day, aren't they playing for personal pride as well, and if so, what is to stop them from honoring their craft by playing hard to satisfy their own pride?

As for the overall strategy, I'm not sure I understand the impassioned objection. If your goal is to win, if you presume this player is not trying to win, then do you not come out ahead? All you can do is really worry about what you can control, namely your own team.

I am new to this game. I am currently level 3, and on the verge of getting promoted to level 4. Truthfully, that prospect is daunting, because on paper my team is the worst in my entire league, yet I am somehow firmly entrenched in second position. I can only chalk this result up to my attention to detail, my team and clever roster moves, my formation, my willingness to hand over maximum win bonuses, etc. But I believe when I hit level 4, it may take me at least one full season to really get the hang of it, as every time I get promoted the competition gets much stronger. It is not in me to ever roll over and accept defeat, but defeat is looking pretty likely next league season, and I may be forced to try something radical like this to survive to buy the time to improve my overall club. And this is only level 4, I can only imagine what somebody at level 21 must have to endure!

In short, thank you for posting this interesting team formation, but now that you've shared it, maybe spend a little less time worrying about it and more time on your own squad.

Banned
    Well, well, well!!! Let bring on your fake politician face or poker face and jump on the old wagon for a ride.

Please do not cry if you fall. Oh I forgot, all of you are old enough to know that this forum opens for everything in your mind. I also know for sure, you can not sit at one place and be quite about it (noisy people).

Speaking of cry about something is not belong to you; along with concentrate on your own team and do not worry about other people are doing. OMG, I wish I was you, just simply type few words without think about it.

It is so good about this forum and that is freedom of speech. I can express whatever in my mind, is there a problem with it? If you advice me to mind my own business; then, you should stay away from this thread as you should at a first place. Please think, and rethink before you even say or type something.

Beside that, please look at the subject title and read careful before you even make any judgement. I did not say that Jojobeto a cheater, did not mention that he is not allow to do what he is doing. Of course, every body has his or her way to play game. Most importantly, there is nothing to cry about. I am careless about it. However, the funny point about it and that he is trying to set illegal formation to stay at the same level but he failed to do so. And that is my main point to post this thread.

Yup! Let the party goes on, enjoy the game, enjoy what you are doing as the life goes on. Enjoy about how you guys jumped on Tactician, it will not be on me, deal with it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast