Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Part #2 (I want to stay at the same level once again, but I can not)

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    47

    Part #2 (I want to stay at the same level once again, but I can not)

    Yeah, close the thread is the only way to shut me off. At first, I thought the wheel just broke from the old wagon; then all of you fell apart.

    I have learnt from this thread and that is dealing with noisy people who do not know how to shut. Most of you told me to concentrate on my own team, what about you? You guys do not even know how to mind your own business. Wake up folks.

  2. #2
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    What is your point? If you have an issue with someone, ask them in a private message.

    The point of closing the thread is because it had devolved into pointless name calling, not to "shut you off", to in fact shut all that off.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    47
    My point is...you should know exactly my point. No, I do not need to private message to any body. Why not turn it around? Why do not they message me if they ever have problem with my posts. They also can message to teach me how to mind my own business.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    47
    After all, thank you for closing it. Enjoy it.

  5. #5
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,769
    edited*
    Last edited by khris; 08-21-2015 at 06:56 AM. Reason: It's friday.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  6. #6
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    My point is...you should know exactly my point. No, I do not need to private message to any body. Why not turn it around? Why do not they message me if they ever have problem with my posts. They also can message to teach me how to mind my own business.
    I know how it feels when your thread or a thread that you are still discussing in gets closed. I know the feeling too when users jumped in to post against you or put likes in posts that are against you. But, the moderators here appear to have done a good job so far from the time I have joined because this forum had very little annoying users or trolls as compared to other forums.

    But, I would say something else though, something that is related to what is quoted above. There is a rat in this forum that keeps on posting annoying things after I have posted in some threads, a user which turn out to be ungrateful (an ungrateful rat) despite having help him a few times. I just ignored him; that is the best way to deal with such people. But, the question is why has he been allowed to continue? Given that it seems that he has problem with me, why he did not use the private message option? So, things concerning moderation can still be improved.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-21-2015 at 07:18 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)

  7. #7
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I know how it feels when your thread or a thread that you are still discussing in gets closed. I know the feeling too when users jumped in to post against you or put likes in posts that are against you. But, the moderators here appear to have done a good job so far from the time I have joined because this forum had very little annoying users or trolls as compared to other forums.

    But, I would say something else though, something that is related to what is quoted above. There is a rat in this forum that keeps on posting annoying things after I have posted in some threads, a user which turn out to be ungrateful (an ungrateful rat) despite having help him a few times. I just ignored him; that is the best way to deal with such people. But, the question is why has he been allowed to continue? Given that it seems that he has problem with me, why he did not use the private message option? So, things concerning moderation can still be improved.
    Tactician have no another tactic than resorting to insult after come here with 60 days played, without interest for da game, and with threads that you know, that don't have a point?



    #respect under all, kid.


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  8. #8
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tactician have no another tactic than resorting to insult after come here with 60 days played, without interest for da game, and with threads that you know, that don't have a point?



    #respect under all, kid.
    Does not have a point or is it the fact that you don't understand what is written in English and keep on arguing for things that were never 'said'? The fact that you don't understand well what has been posted is the main cause for all your misunderstandings and arguments you had with users. And you probably misunderstood again given your reaction to my post. Seriously, you thought I was referring to you? Have you been ungrateful? Have you been posting annoying things just after a user posted something? Did I ignore you? Come on, use your common sense. Just in case, you are not the 'rat' mentioned. Go and browse the threads and you will probably know who I have talked about.

    No interest in the game, really? Insult? What nonsense are you talking about. You got me wrong. You are wrong.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-21-2015 at 09:08 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)

  9. #9
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Everyone just chill down and stay away from off-topic.

    First of all Scott, your thread went to far and quite offtopic, plus read our forum threads first, there are other places where you can post your issues and complains, normally we could close it but from the start but we wanted to hear you.

    Please use the vent thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html you are free to say what you want there and be sure nobody will close that.

    Do not open other threads on this subject, thank you and have a great day.

    Best regards,
    Catalin
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook