Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Season 70 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-09-08-06-07-33.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-09-08-06-06-30.jpg

Got this great player for one token in the morning shopping

And this one
    Season 70 - Week 4-screenshot_2015-09-08-07-16-39.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 09-08-2015 at 06:18 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Faced with a league opponent that doesn't drop points, my team ran up the score against the abandoned team at the bottom of the table and boy, they did it with devastating effect under "attacking" orders.

I'm loling at the four 10 ratings! 😀

There now is a goal differential gap on top of the table.

Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Season 70 - Week 4-tyrannosaurus-rexlikes.jpg

Palace teams report for Monday...

[Yes, late again, but RL has to take a front seat every now and again...]

Desert Rats FC had two away wins, one in the Cup 1st Leg and the other in the League. Desert Rats made a half-step into the Semi-Finals with a tight 2-1 away win over their opponents, Vinnie Taylor scoring two goals, but he would have had a hat-trick if the home 'keeper hadn't made an excellent save of his penalty kick. In the late afternoon, they cemented their hold on 3rd place in the table with a 4-2 win, Passmore, Ivory, Wojtczak and Haddou scoring, but there was another sting in the tail with a 4-day injury to striker Ivory.

Palace Casuals did themselves no favours by conceding a late goal to draw 2-2 away at the second-bottom team, but striker Liam Cashman kept up his recent scoring form by netting the Casuals' two.

Palace Terriers also had a frustrating draw, this time at home to the 2nd-placed team in their League. Despite having advantage in all stats disciplines, nothing came off for the Terriers, and eventually it was left to Julien van der Plas to equalise the visitors' first-half penalty for a 1-1 final score.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    I didn't expect that my team can advance to top 8 in CL. The opponent has good performance in both league and CL. I wonder if the opponent will think this is a so called troll result.

A key reason that my team won is the bad performance of opponent's GK keeper during the match. He final match ratings were 6 or above in both matches but it was actually below 6 in large parts of both matches.

Season 70 - Week 4-cl-table.png

2nd match
    Season 70 - Week 4-cl-match-ratings.jpg

My league match today were suddenly re-scheduled by the opponents to my coming midnight. I hate T11 allowing this. But as a result of this, my players played in the CL match with better condition

As in last 2 season, my team begin to use a more fixed formation from around half season point. My only 4 star player is now a regular starter. Hopefully, the result will also improve from on as in previous seasons.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-08-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    Killroy and nikolgiorgos like this.

My team advances to the Champions League quarters after a 0:1 defeat in the R16 second leg.

They went into this one with a 3:0 lead from the first leg against a team that attacked to try to overcome the deficit. I took a risk by not using green packs on players who started their second game of the day and they did enough to go through.

I guess that scoring at least three goals against my defence is an uphill battle 😉

pcmacdaniel and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

We seem to be thru in c/l after 2-2 draw and 5-5 agg
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Lost league match 3-2
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Teda won two matches for today.

A 5:0 win against a weak team in league, the Bosnian ST played a hat trick.

Another 4:2 come back win against a CL opponent who lost to me 0:5 in the first leg. The match started in his pace, he scored 2 goals then I changed a tactic by introducing my key wingers to replace a ST and another AMC. Bosnian ST Mojovic started playing as the single ST. Then the game was completely under my control, the left winger scored one goal then Mojovic played another hat trick in the same day. We won the game 4:2.

Tomorrow we will play against a difficult opponent in league and a Brasilian cup opponent, will be a very challenging day to me. I am still behind the league leader who won his game today so I have no choice and must win the league game; the cup game is tricky, we won 3:2 on road so need to try to either make a clean sheet win or a draw is also acceptable to me, will still try to win.

Will sell a young DC/DR who is in good quality but could not play key role in my team, I don't mind to take time to see he grows up but not in this season as all my matches are in crucial stages and I cannot afford any risks.
    Last edited by Teda; 09-08-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Famous
    Well I had been passively managing my team this season, as I haven't used any reds, star ST hasn't played in a week and only used greens before one match. The squad has an overall record of 25-7-0, and I don't understand how.

Right now its time for a decision; to take the team off auto-pilot and aim for a treble, or see auto-pilot all the way through as I had been intending all season.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast