Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

try a 3n 2(DML, DMR) 2MC 2AMC 1ST, works for me vs 4-4-2

who here now ?I would like to be consulted

Report of the week:

La Morralla FS: Disaster week where I lost all important matches. Then, my only target is to be 9th for tank, at moment I'm 4th, 10 points over the 8th, very difficult.

Jose FC: Very good week where I sold my sub ST for 10M and 3 tokens (not bad for level 7 League!), this morning I bid another similar for 5M and 1 token, in his first match scored 2 goals in 38 minutes, really good debut I'm still alive in League, second 3 points down, and in CL I'll play vs 25 level manager, who won the three titles last season, very difficult at the beggining. EDIT: 0-4 lost

Viva Satan FC: Leaders all the season, only 4 points over the second, but 30-40 goals more then him. Victory 3-1 in first leg in CL, probably I'll pass to final. Really this guys deserve at least one title.

VIP

Famous
    After my level 18 team has satisfactory performance in CL quarter final and just narrowly lost against a far stronger team, my level 26 team (NT Bulldog) also had an outstanding performance in CL quarter Final first match. Even though its opponent is not as strong as that of level 18 team, their starters are clearly stronger as shown with the stars. This convincing 4-0 away victory almost secured my team advancing to the CL Final. I know I still cannot relax in preparing the next match. But I never witnessed such a big turnaround at the later stage of CL /Cup.

BTW, both my level 18 and 26 teams adopted hard defending today. I really like using defensive minded teams. In fact, big wins in matching using hard defensive strategy is not rare.

Season 70 - Week 4-big-lead-stat.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-cl-bulldog-tree.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 70 - Week 4-cl-bulldog-table.jpg  
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-14-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and Gert Funck like this.

Havent posted in quite some time.

Despite the terrible start to the season, we managed to push up to 2nd with 2 points behind 1st. Hope we can get the into 1st, dont want another 2nd position shield...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

United update

Oh, what a horrific match.
    Two injuries, lots of missed chances, a keeper that didn't check in, and an opponent who scored on the only two shots on goal

Season 70 - Week 4-league.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-league2.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    United update

Oh, what a horrific match.
    Two injuries, lots of missed chances, a keeper that didn't check in, and an opponent who scored on the only two shots on goal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	53627Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	53628
    you got three points and that's all that matters. too bad for the injured players. sorry, i have to ask: what's up with this DMR? i mean, is that your standard formation or you are forced to play like that due to injuries or suspensions?
    Peter Renn likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    you got three points and that's all that matters. too bad for the injured players. sorry, i have to ask: what's up with this DMR? i mean, is that your standard formation or you are forced to play like that due to injuries or suspensions?
    It is just to support against wingers and my formation. Having only three defenders is very risky

you could say flexibility
    lespa likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

United CL update

Great match today against a much stronger team

Season 70 - Week 4-cl.jpg

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast