Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Is it just me?

Exclamation Is it just me?

I have read about this problem, ever since 2013, and now 2 years later, it's still here.

The issue is, quite popular, losing against weaker team, i supposed it would be like this (to make addicted players pay money), but in 5+ season, NOT now when i'm at level 1 (created my career in 28th day of August)

My team has 2 6 star players, 6 players with 5 star, the rest are 4 stars, and i keep losing to teams with 3, 4 star players, no matter what tactics i used, no matter if it's home or away match.

I read almost every guide in this forum, i tried to apply, i spent a lot of time on this game, studying it, but the results were unbelievable.

Players condition is always 90%+, morale is superb (i used packs to boost).

And the worst thing is: I'm the only active guy in my league, all of them have quit (evidence: they never accept my friend request and their last 5 matches have the same results with their last 5 league matches (which means they never play friendly - what kind of active player who never arrange any friendly match?)

What on the world is the reason that i keep losing to those guys?

One more thing, my opponents always make a lot of fouls and sometimes i lost to 10-man teams, so i must play dirty to win? Is it what you suggest me to do the Game Developer?

Is it just me or anyone who spend a lot of time in this game have the same prob? Is it common sense to lose a lot in the first season given that your team is much better than others' in the same league. Is it true that "spending a lot of time will only result in a need for spending some money? (because they know we're addicted, and they make us lost to incentive buying token)

Teams need time to gel, make sure ou are doing practice matches with your preset tactics, if you have a q advantage go attacking with offside trap

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    And the worst thing is: I'm the only active guy in my league, all of them have quit (evidence: they never accept my friend request and their last 5 matches have the same results with their last 5 league matches (which means they never play friendly - what kind of active player who never arrange any friendly match?)
    By your investigative skills, I am not an active player either. I refuse all friend requests and have never played a single friendly match.

As for your "problem", this is such a tired issue.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Teams need time to gel, make sure ou are doing practice matches with your preset tactics, if you have a q advantage go attacking with offside trap
    Good tips, will try this. Now i'm trying to apply many unbalanced tactics (like man-to-man pressure, Hard tackle, hard attacking..), to see if this works, i will try counter attack with defensive strategy too.

Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    By your investigative skills, I am not an active player either. I refuse all friend requests and have never played a single friendly match.

As for your "problem", this is such a tired issue.
    Yeah, if you're LEVEL 1, you have 1 match every 24 hours and you don't arrange any friendly match, then you play top eleven 10 mins a day i guess? OK then you're inactive.
    Im just curious if this prob appears right at initial stage, it's simply a kick to anyone who's just got addicted to this game, they will feel unfair. I wouldn't even register to this forum if i was level 5, not to mention posting something like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    losing against weaker team, i supposed it would be like this (to make addicted players pay money)
    I disagree with that, believing the opposite. The victory isn't guarantee even if you spend some money (or sources from wherever generally) or else managers with less sources wouldn't had any chances and quit the game sooner or later.
    So I think that in every game there is a roll dice which some times is "stronger" than the q/condition of players, tactics, or presence of the manager.
    If it's against you, can't do much. One issue is that (what I call) visualization of the game some times fails so we might see some weird things happening in a match.
    Another "bug" is that if you 're playing vs abandoned teams (with players out of position and bad morale/condition) they react causing injuries to YOUR players.
    Also, if oppo player got a red card,sometimes it's working like a "booster" to the other players
    A couple of tips I use, if you 're playing vs (too abandoned) teams, keep some "first line" players out of the game to protect them from injuries.
    Set defense or normal mentality (and not attack), to keep the balance.
    * After all, a 5-0 victory without injuries or cards, it's the perfect game for me
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-04-2015 at 07:45 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Better, as always I suggest, upload a pic with the team stats, then, I can give you my opinion if you want, and sure that will be interesting to analyze what are your players doing.

I wouldn't play hard tackling with hard attacking unless you want your fwds and wingers to foul out.
    Cat Harrison and legendqueen like this.

I wish there was some more time off in between matches for more practice games. I could go a couple days without a cup or CL match and would be completely happy with it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Yeah, if you're LEVEL 1, you have 1 match every 24 hours and you don't arrange any friendly match, then you play top eleven 10 mins a day i guess? OK then you're inactive.
    Once again, your deductive skills leave much to be desired. Perhaps this is a contributing factor to your team's lack of success.

Try updating your captaincy list
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast